• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ohhhhhhh boy. sounds like watson is getting traded. per jim trotter

PhillyB

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I brag on Phil Snows season plenty, but the D could have also stopped the score that lead to being down too. Teddy still crap the 0-8 bed too. Plus some of those were also down by 8, so needed a 2 pointer too...

All I'm saying is that literally every time Teddy had the chance to come through to deliver a tie or W he came up short. Ever. Single. Time.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

All I'm saying is that literally every time Teddy had the chance to come through to deliver a tie or W he came up short. Ever. Single. Time.

He did and so did the defensive in giving up the lead too. D also gave Teddy a couple shots after he failed on the first too.  

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really don't want to part with Brown or Burns. I'd try like hell to keep those two and Chinn off the table.

If this goes through it will be painful.  You will have to give at least one of those guys if not two.  Watson is going to cost you my friend.

Edited by Jon Snow

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He forgets to mention that although the D did struggle to hold the lead the offense always had the ball with more than enough time to seal a victory.  As usual Teddy went limp and the results are what you saw.

• Pie 1