• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trai Turner Released

Troys99x4

9 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Honestly I would like to hear why. Trai Turner has more accolades including last year being the first year he didn't make seasonal honors since 2015. Norwell has basically disappeared since leaving here. 

You question his effort, but not Norwell. Why is that? Lastly, who cares how much effort you give if you flat out aren't that good.

Lastly, Trai Turner is only 27. He is a vet, but he is still young. Norwell is still young too at 29. I just don't get it.

Seasonal honors? He barely played half the season last year 😳

Norwell was overpaid on his last contract but if anybody's "disappeared", it's Turner.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Honestly I would like to hear why. Trai Turner has more accolades including last year being the first year he didn't make seasonal honors since 2015. Norwell has basically disappeared since leaving here. 

You question his effort, but not Norwell. Why is that? Lastly, who cares how much effort you give if you flat out aren't that good.

Lastly, Trai Turner is only 27. He is a vet, but he is still young. Norwell is still young too at 29. I just don't get it.

I had no idea he was that young. He might play better now that he's unemployed and looking at being out of the league.

We need cheap oline depth, but would he be willing to have a slice of humble pie? After seeing some of the combos we had last year I would be willing to use about half of the remaining cap on the oline. We have to get that shored up or it wont matter who we got playing qb next year.

1 hour ago, NorthTryon said:

Careful, here comes the race card.

• Pie 1

He’s not signing a vet min contract, and depending on how he felt about getting traded in the first place might not sign with us at all. But if we could get him at a decent rate, maybe 7mil or less a year, sure. He might not have been a legit pro bowler the last year with us but he was still good. Hell, bring back him and Norwell at mid range contracts if possible. 2nd rd LT-Norwell-paradis-Turner-Moton sounds good to me

44 minutes ago, Icege said:

Trai Turner is apparently fat as a 320lbs RG but Travelle Wharton wasn't fat as a 315lbs LG?

Huddle gonna huddle.

It seems like player weights rarely get updated though out their careers even though some clearly fluctuate. If I was betting money, Trai was north of 360 in recent years. Dude was getting to the point where his waistline needed to be measured in yards.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1