• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes @ Red Wings 3/14-3/16

Harbingers

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

This^^^ he is slow as molasses. Our game flow is much better with puck moving quick twitch goalies like Mrazek and Ned

Also being able to rely on those guys is a huge plus and keeps our offense weapons on the ice. Tonight we had to keep a guy in just to help protect the net. I get that playing Tampa but not the Wings. 

• Pie 1

I don't know that I'd say the Canes D was close to "top notch" last night. Dougie was more interested in getting shots on goal than he was playing defense. Not his best effort defensively. Tripp even mentioned it. Peace was okay and Slavin was his usual consistent self. But none of the blue liners were getting their name called last night. I think the team played like this was a gimme.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1

9 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He road the crap out of Reimer until he was forced to give Ned a try.

What I'm saying is he won't have the opportunity to do that. Unless the GM is a complete dip poo he's going to trade Reimer. 

9 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I just have a bad feeling about that.... if somone is gonna go it has to be Reimer.... but as far as trading him he's been bottom of the league this year I'm not sure who would take his 4.5m cap hit.

I get you don't like him but his stats have been about league average. He has trade value.