• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

these restructures may be an indication that players realize what the free agent market looks like this year, and are willing to take less to stay with their team.  Hope Curtis feels that way and signs a team friendly deal.  Next year we have a lot of space, but DJ's new deal is looming as well.

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

That's a lot for a 500 yard TE. FA always surprises.

Definitely agree with you that it's a lot, but it's also 100x better than what they had.  

5 minutes ago, DeSim said:

Definitely agree with you that it's a lot, but it's also 100x better than what they had.  

Agreed, Contrary to the arguments I've been forced into I wish Cam well, I just don't think he can be more than a mid level guy at this point.

• Pie 1
Just now, Mr. Scot said:

The Patriots seem to be going a whole hog.

Being reported now that they're pursuing Matthew Judon.

I'm sure Craft doesn't want to watch another season like last year's.  I look for them to draft a QB this draft, maybe even trade up in the first.  Which would shock the living sh*t out of me.