• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

19 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I'll take Njoku! I'd think that Everett's money would be a helluva lot closer to Njoku's than Smith's though. It'll be interesting to see.

Yeah, Njoku has been the guy I wanted since last year, but the more time that has passed, I think the less likely he's moved.  That would be ideal though.

12 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Shaq Lawson will not keep Watson in Houston, not even a thought.

Correct...DW's recently signed contract is what will keep in Houston.

But having guys like Shaq Lawson in the fold can only help in the effort to resolve the situation amicably.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Correct...DW's recently signed contract is what will keep in Houston.

But having guys like Shaq Lawson in the fold can only help in the effort to resolve the situation amicably.

Time will tell if he ever suits up on a Texans uniform again, Lawson will not be a deciding factor

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think at this point, it's fairly safe to say that missing the playoffs last year pissed Belichick off.

It is, however, also fair to point out that Bill Belichick the GM doesn't have as good a track record as Bill Belichick the coach.

He's also on record as saying they'd sold out to win Super Bowls

Last year was their gut check year. They're able to throw money around again now.

13 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He's also on record as saying they'd sold out to win Super Bowls

Last year was their gut check year. They're able to throw money around again now.

They paid a 450 yard TE 31m guarenteed.... They have slung money around seems out of character for them.... In recent history the Eagles are the only ones I can think of whose free agency spending spree resulted in a title.