• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

There will be no excuses for Cam this year unless the oline turns to complete poo which is doubtful. But even then he should be able to make it work. That defense is gonna be nasty, they’ll have a strong run game, two talented te’s and two decent receivers. 

I think that’s the point. Eliminate the excuses at the QB position so it can actually be evaluated. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, CanePantherHornet said:

It seems like we go through this every few years with the exact same teams having tons of cap space and overspending on overrated players. 

I guess there's a case for that method now though since the Buccaneers finally pulled it off.

There is only one Tom Brady, they also nailed there draft.

10 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Raiders apparently releasing C Rodney Hudson...I would most definitely if we didn’t have Paradis contract 

Reports are he'll be heavily "coveted". One analyst called him the most reliable blocker in the league.

Was originally drafted by the Chiefs, who just cut their previous center. I would imagine they'll make a strong pitch.

YId definitely love for us to get him but can't say I'd expect that to happen.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am getting pissed off with the Panthers because I need them to finish signing people so I can be more accurate in my mock draft game.

Flyin' Blind here, Fitts--let's make a move.

Lower your expectations this will likely be anther lost season, hit on the draft and use the huge cap space next season.