• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yikes...

Hasn't Green declined a little bit in the last year or two though?

2018 only played 9 games but had 80 rec yards per game, and 2019 was out the entire year.  I would say 2020 was his only true off year. 

Many people believe he was still dealing with injuries throughout this year even though he played the entire season, some of the lack of production could've also been in part that the Bengals now finally had additional help at WR with Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins.  I know Tyler Boyd has been with the team since 2016 but he started producing once AJ went down in 2018.

Great signing for Arizona if Green is now 100% healthy.

2 minutes ago, DeSim said:

2018 only played 9 games but had 80 rec yards per game, and 2019 was out the entire year.  I would say 2020 was his only true off year. 

Many people believe he was still dealing with injuries throughout this year even though he played the entire season, some of the lack of production could've also been in part that the Bengals now finally had additional help at WR with Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins.  I know Tyler Boyd has been with the team since 2016 but he started producing once AJ went down in 2018.

Great signing for Arizona if Green is now 100% healthy.

Might also be easier if he's a number two receiver behind Hopkins.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Giants get Kenny Golladay

parody account lol ,?

-----------

EwtAYyxWYAgcw6l.jpg.675b917ae5ca4e1acba87f333a63a11d.jpg

Michael Wolf is the founder and managing partner of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP. He works with a variety of commercial enterprises, helping them with a diverse and wide scope of legal matters. Mr. Wolf’s expertise includes the areas of mergers and acquisitions, business and finance negotiations, licensing and merchandising, as well as production and distribution agreements.

Edited by NcPsa10
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

parody account lol ,?

-----------

EwtAYyxWYAgcw6l.jpg.675b917ae5ca4e1acba87f333a63a11d.jpg

Michael Wolf is the founder and managing partner of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP. He works with a variety of commercial enterprises, helping them with a diverse and wide scope of legal matters. Mr. Wolf’s expertise includes the areas of mergers and acquisitions, business and finance negotiations, licensing and merchandising, as well as production and distribution agreements.

Thought I saw this confirmed by another source but I could be wrong.

It's the season for that 😄