• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Is was thinking of the asshat that got tossed in one of our games a few years back.  Might not have even been a Long.  Just throwing out random sh*t that rolls through my head.  I have 4 ex's that can attest to that.

Yea that’s his brother Chris. Got tossed in the Rams game. Went on to play for the Pats ans Eagles. I think he is actually a good guy though. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Is was thinking of the asshat that got tossed in one of our games a few years back.  Might not have even been a Long.  Just throwing out random sh*t that rolls through my head.  I have 4 ex's that can attest to that.

Yeah, you're thinking of Chris. He and Kyle are Howie Long's sons.

I don't know that he's been in any legal trouble though.

13 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Yea that’s his brother Chris. Got tossed in the Rams game. Went on to play for the Pats ans Eagles. I think he is actually a good guy though. 

yea he is which makes that whole game even weirder, someone on the Panthers must have really pissed him off that day