• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I guess it's a better nickname than "guy who's been overrated for years because of one big college highlight".

Not that Clowney isn't good, but he's never been as good as the hype that's surrounded him.

Let's not even talk about him being apparently one of the most fragile guys in the league. With his injury record I'm amazed we aren't signing him instead.

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Hurst would be intriguing

I liked both of them, I was pissed when the panthers passed on Key in the 3rd. Lsu Brady will have inside infro. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ito Smith was cut, speaking form a deep fantasy angle, he was someone who I always liked. 

Fritts already signed too many players tho. 

Edited by Basbear

14 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Hmmmmm

More proof that the hero worship of PFF grades is silly.

That being said, Hurst and Key have a lot more talent than the end-of-roster scrubs Carolina has signed over the last two weeks. Wouldn’t be mad about claiming either of them off of waivers. 

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Former Panther alert...

For some reason I was thinking he had already been signed somewhere.

This has to be a reason why the Raiders Defense has been so trash for years, they keep poaching from our bigger corners. 

Worley, now this...? Draft your own average to below average 6’0 and up corners.