Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

General NFL Free Agency Thread


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not a big fan of either one.

But if those are my choices, I've already seen that Bridgewater can't get it done so I'll take a chance on Trubisky.

Kudos for giving a straight answer.

Wish I could access a lottery machine right now...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Yup.

You know what they say...

...it's all about the benjamins 💵💰💵💰

In most cases, but he want be hurting in that department. He makes millions in endorsements, and dates a model that makes millions.

Edited by TheProcess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

He makes millions in endorsements, and dates a model that makes millions.

Oh yeah, how much does he make in endorsements?

And the model he dates?  She's interested in paying his bills?

To be honest, I can't recollect a commercial or advertisement of any kind which he appears in...

Edited by SizzleBuzz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Oh yeah, how much does he make in endorsements?

And the model he dates?  She's interested in paying his bills?

To be honest, I don't remember ever seeing him in a commercial of any kind...

Endorsements go beyond commercials. 

Again, we will see if he ever suits up there again. Baring a trade, the answer is months away.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Endorsements go beyond commercials. 

Again, we will see if he ever suits up there again. Baring a trade, the answer is months away.

How much?  Him?  The model?  Be specific plz.

45 days until NFL draft Round 1...

..but truth is, Texans have already signaled the answer repeatedly -- some just aren't able or willing to accept the truth. 

EDIT/PS...LOL on the "model girlfriend", apparently her last boyfriend (an NBA player) publicly stated she's a "gold-digger"...hahaha. (and she posted a 15-minute video in response, can't make this up!)

Deshaun is clearly hanging around the wrong people...

Edited by SizzleBuzz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

How much?  Him?  The model?  Be specific plz.

45 days until NFL draft Round 1...

..but truth is, Texans have already signaled the answer repeatedly -- some just aren't able or willing to accept the truth. 

The Texans are doing what they should be no matter the final decision. They could take the risk, or they could be playing optics. 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

How much?  Him?  The model?  Be specific plz.

45 days until NFL draft Round 1...

..but truth is, Texans have already signaled the answer repeatedly -- some just aren't able or willing to accept the truth. 

EDIT/PS...LOL on the "model girlfriend", apparently her last boyfriend (an NBA player) publicly stated she's a "gold-digger"...hahaha. (and she posted a 15-minute video in response, can't make this up!)

Deshaun is clearly hanging around the wrong people...

Who knows, but I want judge anybody from what an EX has to say about them publicly.

As for endorsements, I found in a quick search that Watson is signed with Nike, Rolex, and Beats by Dre.  The money is not disclosed.

Screenshot_20210316-001353_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210316-001517_Chrome.jpg

Edited by TheProcess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheProcess said:

Who knows, but I want judge anybody from what an EX has to say about them publicly.

As for endorsements, I found in a quick search that Watson is signed with Nike, Rolex, and Beats by Dre.  The money is not disclosed.

Screenshot_20210316-001353_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210316-001517_Chrome.jpg

If the money isn't disclosed how can you draw any conclusions whatsoever about the purported "millions"? 

And the super-model girlfriend?  Whoo, head-scratcher that one is...you know what they say about you-know-what being undefeated, lol...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

If the money isn't disclosed how can you draw any conclusions whatsoever about the purported "millions"? 

And the super-model girlfriend?  Whoo, head-scratcher that one is...you know what they say about you-know-what being undefeated, lol...

Just a quick search, can't give an answer on amount, but do you think a Star athlete is making any less from those 3 companies combined? Seriously asking. There may be more endorsements, I don't have time to search right now.

As discussed though, we will eventually have our answer. I honestly can't wait to get it over with one way or the other.

 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd guess Zach, not Russell.

(Russell has already made clear he wouldn't void his no trade clause for us)

I guess little Russ is still butt hurt the Panthers beat him in the playoffs. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...