• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Signings Thread

Ricky Spanish

3 minutes ago, Icege said:

Phew. As of 6hrs ago they had made an offer to Samuel from several Patriots' fans on Twitter. Looks like they signed Nelson 2hrs ago, which means Curtis is still on the table \o/ \o/ \o/

They also signed Kendrick Bourne from the 49ers for pretty decent money.

Samuel still has other potential suitors, but I don't think he's going to the Patriots.

Our odds of getting Curtis back just got better but I do believe him resigning makes Anderson trade bait. Curtis has reached his floor and his ceiling is at or above DJ if he is truly that special. I’d love to have him back if we can.

Edited by OneBadCat

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

So you have him penciled in at starting LT?  Cool, nobody else does.

No, but if you're bringing him in to compete for that spot but not strongly then making him the cheapest LT isn't unreasonable especially if he ca play other positions too. I don't pretend to know what's right or wrong, better or worse, I only try to put things into perspectives.  

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

No, but if you're bringing him in to compete for that spot but not strongly then making him the cheapest LT isn't unreasonable especially if he ca play other positions too. I don't pretend to know what's right or wrong, better or worse, I only try to put things into perspectives.  

Fair enough, but all I'm saying is if he is our starting LT whomever is behind center is in BIG trouble; the discounted price for a "starter" at that point is moot.

11 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Post any signings the Panthers make in here. I'll try to update the original post as we sign. 

where are these updates? this thread is unreadable now with all the sandy vag whining about players the huddle experts had to google to find out who they were. so i’d like to just see the important information at the top and skip the pages of drivel.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1