• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Signings Thread

Ricky Spanish

8 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Do not touch Kevin King. That dude cost the Packers the NFC Championship. Dude is a liability out there, ask any Packers fan.  

We need a CB and he was a 2nd with 1st round talent. If cheap Id be all for it, he legit fast too. Thats the #1 want for the CB coach....Im aware of his pooor play, hence the cheap part. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Mage said:

I want Geno Atkins.  Give us leadership on defense, fits perfectly with Brown, and can help mentor our younger DL.

That guy was a problem for so many years and got no media love. Id love to add him, just dont know what type of DL Snow wants for his system. Ifs its a true 3-4(no idea), Atkins has never played in one, we saw how bad Mccoy fit in. Hes a real bull, just reached the old part. For sooo long was one of the most underrated players in the league

25 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Im surprised we haven't shown any interest in Adoree Jackson. He seems to fit exactly what our coaches want at cb.

I'm not really familiar with Adoree beyond what I've read about him. He doesn't look like a bad player but why does he fit what our coaches want at CB exactly?  I don't see that connection. 

3 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I'm not really familiar with Adoree beyond what I've read about him. He doesn't look like a bad player but why does he fit what our coaches want at CB exactly?  I don't see that connection. 

Speed, and man to man ability. Track guy, they love that at Baylor

Edited by Jared Patterson
  • Pie 1