• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interior DL

ncfan

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think it's more of taking a mulligan on whatever they tried last year.  It's probably more like a full reboot like they should have done last year.

Well, if we are looking at rebuilding Part Deux, I guess we can count on another top 10 draft pick again. Oh well........I did originally say I thought it would be 4-6 years before we would be contenders again. Looks like that could end up being right. 

Guess we will see what "the plan" is for the rest of the offseason.

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The timing is odd for that, I smell a big deal being announced soon.

I gotta be honest, if we nuked all our depth(which was already bad) to make a "big signing"...........it's going to be a long "X" amount of years until our next coaching staff, GM and/or owner.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Did he list himself as being a Panther before though?

There's nothing Panthers related on his account and he only lists himself as an "NFL linebacker".

Not according to the wayback machine. Was the same text back in 24th of january. So "NFL linebacker" is not new.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, if we are looking at rebuilding Part Deux, I guess we can count on another top 10 draft pick again. Oh well........I did originally say I thought it would be 4-6 years before we would be contenders again. Looks like that could end up being right. 

Guess we will see what "the plan" is for the rest of the offseason.

It was always a 3 year at best build no matter what everyone said.  We are kinda in year 2 but we've had some setbacks.  So basically they are no closer to solving most of their problems, especially the QB.  It is hard for me to believe they every saw Teddy as more than a bridge until they find whatever it is they are looking for in the position.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Could be a false alarm on my part then.

With that said, I'm still not sure I see him as the week one starter.

Well, looking at today cuts it seems everything is on the table. Would save 920k on against the cap if the numbers I saw is correct.