• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FINISH HIM!!!

Rubi

Who else is stoked for the Mortal Kombat movie ? April 16 can’t get here soon enough. Ready for a darker Rated R reboot version of this iconic franchise. Also ready to see this badass Kung Lao stack bodies.

who’s everyone’s go to character?

0C320552-AE65-462A-A434-9F04E123C004.jpeg

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 9:04 AM, KSpan said:

Those were $500 sunglasses, a$$hole.

I dated a girl that looked just like the actress that played Sonya blade, every time I would call her that she would get pissed wouldn't get the reference even when I showed her she wouldn't admit to looking like her

which is basically generic white girl 

• 2 weeks later...

My go tos in MK11 are Skarlet, Kollector, and Sub Zero. I was a big Kung Loa fan in the beginning, but the guys I typically play against figured me out. I eventually had to switch it up. I still play with him every once in a while though. Hope the movie does him justice! I'm jacked up for the movie. Having a watch party and MK11 tournament on the 23rd. I brewed a beer for the party as well. "Eternal Vengeance from and Icy Grave" 8% Blood Orange New England IPA w/ Strata and Amarillo Cryo Hops.  

• Flames 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 6:38 PM, Rubi said:

The beginning and the end with Scorpion were the best parts of the film. It was too short. Needed more depth and info on the characters especially the villains. But overall I still enjoyed it. 

Man, I saw the intro section and was excited!  How cool could this film have been.  But then...well...yeah...

I mean, I did stay up to 1am watching the movie.  I enjoyed the extreme violence, which was fun.  I wish they had done a better job with Cole.  Things were still interesting until he showed up to Sonja's place.  Then the wheels started falling off from a story standpoint.

But Scorpion and Sub Zero was the best story in the film, and I wish it had been more central to the film.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:43 PM, PurityControl said:

I dated a girl that looked just like the actress that played Sonya blade, every time I would call her that she would get pissed wouldn't get the reference even when I showed her she wouldn't admit to looking like her

which is basically generic white girl 

Veronica Vaughn?  Sooo hot, want to touch the heiny.