• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who had a better rookie season - Cam in 2011 or LaMelo this year?

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I say Cam simply because the NBA has been dead to me for years.

This is arguably the most fun/entertaining Hornets team we’ve seen in like 20 years. It’s not too late to hop back on board.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

This is arguably the most fun/entertaining Hornets team we’ve seen in like 20 years. It’s not too late to hop back on board.

It's not a Hornets issue it's what's happened to the game. The soccer-style flopping is just out of control. Hell, if I wasn't such a huge UNC fan I'd be done with basketball altogether. I very rarely watch a basketball game that doesn't involve UNC.  That's a big change for me. Growing up, basketball was hands down my favorite sport, both as a participant and as a fan.

The league's fuged up soft cap and max contract issue further screws up the league. Even if the game hadn't evolved into something I don't particularly care for, I probably wouldn't be much of an NBA fan these days because it basically turned into MLB.

• Flames 1