• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears sign Dalton, Texans sign Tyrod

RumHam

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Considering the cost if I am the Jets or Miami I don't pay that price for Watson.  I just don’t.  They spent multiple years getting all these picks to trade them away?  I like Watson but I am not taking on his contract and giving away the farm at this point.  The Jets can just take Wilson and Miami is in a great position with all these picks.  Both teams can have QBs on rookie deals and they are taking on that contract and losing all those picks?  Naw.

It's exactly what the fans on here want the Panthers to do.   But in our case it's all our future picks and more.

• Pie 3

these trade talks are just that. they carry a narrative for the media to follow during the slow months. Same reason Kaeperneck comes up every single fuging preseason and then is immediately forgotten about. Wilson and Watson are staying put but putting their teams on notice. Rodgers wanted out for a week too. Now for some reason the media thinks resigning a running back puts them over the top and improves the team.