• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start of a new season (year)

razorwolf

IMO I don't like the looks of the new year so far. To free up cap space had to release a lot of veterans or voices in locker room. Still hoping we get in the game, and start signing players to make the team better. But we have more holes to fill than just our free agents that haven't be re-signed! At this time I'm afraid we won't be able to sign the players needed to better the team. IMO We need to fill the front office personnel positions that are open especially a Assistant General Manager. Because it looks like we need another set of eyes to help build the team. Bring in Dan Morgan or someone before the draft because after the draft may be to late! This is just my opinion!!

• Poo 1

I agree about the start, but thats just it, its just the start. Plenty of time to improve this roster, in fact FA has not started. Im ready for wave 2, 3, and 4 for the value/bargin players. Plus the draft.

Panthers stumbled out the gate, but its yard 1.8 in the 100 yard race. 

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Unless a LOT changes, yes I agree the team might not be any better than last year. Still a lot of time for that to happen. 

I am prepared for them to have a worse record just for the simple fact that there's more film on them now. They won't be underestimated this season and from the looks of it the team depth is a push if not worse at the moment.   A bunch of new rookies won't make that much difference at first.  If by some miracle they get a better qb that doesn't cost us half the defense and a butt load of draft picks maybe they could add a couple more wins.  I'm not expecting much.