• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wizard Adam Schefter confirms that 4 QBs will be gone by pick 7!!!!!

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Making the playoffs 4 out of 6 years playing behind a trash line.  Nah man he didnt amount to anything.  He saw his franchise wasnt going to protect him so he said eff this noise I am out.  Smart.

I am not comparing him at all to Cam. 

Andy Dalton made it to the playoffs 4 of his first 5 years, who cares? Luck was overhyped, played a couple of seasons of NFL and was not a world beater as advertised.  He was a decent NFL QB that flamed out, aka saying fug it,I dont care anymore.

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Making the playoffs 4 out of 6 years playing behind a trash line.  Nah man he didnt amount to anything.  He saw his franchise wasnt going to protect him so he said eff this noise I am out.  Smart.

I am not comparing him at all to Cam. 

Luck nowhere near lived up to expectations.

He was pretty good - that's it.

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

spacer.png

This is our next draft pick!

Im definitely not on the Jones train what so ever but judge that dude by his body if you like. Granted that has something to do with ability but not everything. Babe Ruth, Jerome Bettis, and Charles Barkley all had less than stellar physiques when playing yet turned out to be okay players just to name a quick few.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was involved with a half Irish, half Scottish woman for a while.

Anytime we had a fight, I always said I was arguing with the Irish half of her 😕

Thats one hell of a combo. Irish and Scottish both known to be some tough fighting scrappy bad asses. I bet she argues like hell when she wanted to.