• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wizard Adam Schefter confirms that 4 QBs will be gone by pick 7!!!!!

1 minute ago, thunderraiden said:

Are you on crack? This is the best QB class in over 20 years. Half the QB's in this drafts first round will likely fail, but that's more than likely based on the team and coaching staff that drafts them. There is blatantly obvious Round 1 & 2 talent loaded in this draft at the QB position.

Dude Trevor is the only generational talent in this draft.  And its easy to say this is the best because whenever there is a large qb class coming out half or more always bust.  Its easy to say this class is the best in hindsight

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I like the thought of Lance, I like his skill set.  But you are fooling yourself if you think he is anywhere ready to play in the NFL for numerous reasons.  Its going to take him a couple seasons at least just to adjust to the speed.  If we take him at 8 (after careful evaluation) then I hope to hell we have a long term plan for him instead of throwing him to the wolves.  And also that is why in my mind some of these mocks have Jones to us because he is ready to play day 1.

I said if they take him.  I would certainly prefer a more pro ready player at 8 but it is what it is.  I'm the group that wants anyone but Teddy, even if they are already on the roster.  But I'm not going to lose sleep either way.

Edited by Jon Snow

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

One thing is for sure is that we will find out.  This qb class isn’t that good.  It’s not the best ever.   Huge question marks on the last 3.   A “win now “ team like Denver San Fran isn’t going to pick a project that needs seasoning like fields or lance.   And I doubt they are trading multiple firsts to move up.  

lol wut, Lawrence, Fields and Wilson would be number 1 overall contenders in any other year. this is the best qb class since 2004

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dude Trevor is the only generational talent in this draft.  And its easy to say this is the best because whenever there is a large qb class coming out half or more always bust.  Its easy to say this class is the best in hindsight

Im pretty tired of hearing how Lawrence is a generational talent and can not possibly bust. The dude is going to the Jags a historically bad team, he has a pretty high chance of sucking with that franchise.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

lol wut, Lawrence, Fields and Wilson would be number 1 overall contenders in any other year. this is the best qb class since 2004

You are crazy about Wilson and Fields.  Not sure why you guys are over hyping them like that.  Fields negatives have been discussed ad nauseum on here and Wilson has one year of great play against way lesser competition.   Not saying they are not good, (I personally love Wilsons arm) but once you start digging the last 3 have some major issues.  

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I said if they take him.  I would certainly prefer a more pro ready player at 8 but it is what it is.  I in the group that wants anyone but Teddy, even if they are already on the roster.  But I'm not going to lose sleepy the way.

I think everyone is in this group now, I can't think of one poster whose still riding the T-Wagon. 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Im pretty tired of hearing how Lawrence is a generational talent and can not possibly bust. The dude is going to the Jags a historically bad team, he has a pretty high chance of sucking with that franchise.

Urban is an offensive mastermind and will know how to craft an offense for him.  He is a cant miss

Why do people act like polished and perfect QBs come out often. Hell, when Cam came out everyone else looked like garbage and only the staff knew for sure if Cam was legit off the field until after we drafted him. 

Anyways, 3 are defiantly going by 7. I hope some idiot takes Mac Joke off the table. 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Urban is an offensive mastermind and will know how to craft an offense for him.  He is a cant miss

No draft pick is a cant miss, he could have a terrible injury in his first practice, he could say fug it i dont care anymore and just wing it. No draft pick is ever a cant miss, that is dumb.