• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wizard Adam Schefter confirms that 4 QBs will be gone by pick 7!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

0% chance.   I will bet anything this doesn’t happen.   

On 3/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, Jon Snow said:

Can he tell me the winning lottery numbers also?  You guys are so gullible.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I will do an account bet with anyone (besides fresh alt accounts) that 4 qbs are taken before our pick at 8. Schefter is immortal

On 3/16/2021 at 7:18 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

loser gets permabanned

On 3/16/2021 at 7:31 PM, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Would be the first time in the history of the league 4 QBs went in the first 7 picks. 

I'll believe it when I see it. 

That said I somehow could easily 100% see 4 QBs go in the first 8 after our pick so who knows.

I just don't see ATL taking a QB given the recent commitment to Ryan by restructuring which makes him uncuttable or untradeable for several years. MIA and Cincy aren't taking one. Eagles ownership wants the team to build around Hurts so I could see them passing for a QB and the Lions have Goff with a massive contract and no WRs. 

While each of those teams could trade out, I dont see a team giving up multiple 1st round picks to move up for the 3rd or 4th best QBs in the draft. 

Thread is fresh and full of hot takes, nice knowing you @Sean Payton's Vicodin 

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Thread is fresh and full of hot takes, nice knowing you @Sean Payton's Vicodin 

Bit of an overestimation lumping me in there with them.

Never said it wouldn't happen. Said it'd be the first time in the history of the NFL and I'd believe it when I saw it. 

I even said I cant believe a team parts with 3 first for the 3rd or 4th best QB. Thats compounded by teams balking at 3 1sts for Watson and Russ. And that's exactly what happened. Nobody says this was a steal for the 9ers. Its an overpay. 

Besides, still lots to happen at 4 lol. 

Now if a team trades up to 4 its a certainty.

1 minute ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Bit of an overestimation lumping me in there with them.

Never said it wouldn't happen. Said it'd be the first time in the history of the NFL and I'd believe it when I saw it. 

I even said I cant believe a team parts with 3 first for the 3rd or 4th best QB. Thats compounded by teams balking at 3 1sts for Watson and Russ. And that's exactly what happened. Nobody says this was a steal for the 9ers. Its an overpay. 

Besides, still lots to happen at 4 lol. 

Now if a team trades up to 4 its a certainty.

I was doing a drive by, you got in the cross fire. I said a while back the odds are against (given history), but also said if there was a year for it to happen, this is the year. I may have started that rumor months ago too.....hmmm. Looking about 90% there will be 4 QB drafted 1-4, I still can not believe Mac Jones is in that group. 

• Beer 1

On 3/16/2021 at 7:12 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

One thing is for sure is that we will find out.  This qb class isn’t that good.  It’s not the best ever.   Huge question marks on the last 3.   A “win now “ team like Denver San Fran isn’t going to pick a project that needs seasoning like fields or lance.   And I doubt they are trading multiple firsts to move up.  

Dude your so dumb. There won't be four QBs taken in the top 4 cause it's never happened. Good luck Nostradamus.

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I was doing a drive by, you got in the cross fire. I said a while back the odds are against (given history), but also said if there was a year for it to happen, this is the year. I may have started that rumor months ago too.....hmmm. Looking about 90% there will be 4 QB drafted 1-4, I still can not believe Mac Jones is in that group. 

Mac Jones at 3 will make me spit my beer out on Draft Night and I for one can't wait lol.

Edited by SteveSmithTD89