• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

2 minutes ago, emcannon said:

Got me searching Deshaun news on twitter like...refresh GIF

If Ian Rapoport is correct, that might be a waste of time.

Even if the trade does happen, there's no guarantee it happens quickly. Also fair to point out that Verge didn't say it was happening today or even soon.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

If Ian Rapoport is correct, that might be a waste of time.

Even if the trade does happen, there's no guarantee it happens quickly. Also fair to point out that Verge didn't say it was happening today or even soon.

The sexual harassment stuff that just popped up will also likely make it take longer. We (or any other team) aren’t giving up a crap ton for him with that hanging over his head and potential NFL discipline. I don’t think he gets traded until that is sorted out, which could be before the draft but who knows.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

The sexual harassment stuff that just popped up will also likely make it take longer. We (or any other team) aren’t giving up a crap ton for him with that hanging over his head and potential NFL discipline. I don’t think he gets traded until that is sorted out, which could be before the draft but who knows.

Very possible.

42 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol so you have none, enjoy your day

Google is your friend 

your source is OP with 12 Twitter followers who made a thread saying the saints were in heavy pursuit for Wilson lol. Zero conformation on that 

19 minutes ago, joemac said:

Does anybody really know what is true and what is not true at this point?

Fair point, I just roll with the ppl who have been right a lot and ppl who are honest. Verge and Albright fit those descriptions. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Google is your friend 

your source is OP with 12 Twitter followers who made a thread saying the saints were in heavy pursuit for Wilson lol. Zero conformation on that 

I have a little over 1k now silly

• Pie 3
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

LETS fuging GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Rams will not have had a first round pick for almost a decade by the time they get their next one, and they seem to be doing OK for themselves.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

@Verge what is the percentage that this happens vs. not happens?

Like 90% at this point. If someone came out of nowhere and offered something ridiculous that we couldn't match (IE young franchise QB) I am not sure how we would top that. I think he is coming to Carolina.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2