Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

It's happening. (Probably)


Verge
 Share

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Houston scored more points than us AND gave up 60 more over the season. Waatson want close to the problem there. He isn't playing defense.

Watson 33 tds compared to Teddy’s 15 would’ve doubled our wins last year.

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Watson 33 tds compared to Teddy’s 15 would’ve doubled our wins last year.

at least, yes.  I think we had better weapons than houston too, but who knows.  regardless, I think its worth it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Vergewith all this going on.. do you think this dampers the chances of us trading for him? I’d imagine it went down from 90% yesterday? What are you hearing? There’s three sides to every story and I’m not gonna rush to judgement on anything until we hear more things and see how it plays out. It’s extremely disheartening stuff and not acceptable at all if in fact he did do all this but I’m a believer in innocent until proven guilty. Thanks for the info! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BigAggieLean. said:

No need to go back and forth bro. They just don’t like Watson. For what reason, I don’t know, but that’s what it is.

Anyways, I hope Burns or Chinn isn’t in the deal. I’d be alright with Brown, even though I’d like for him not to be involved as well.

It would be more accurate to say that the Watson skeptics are not skeptical of his talent but the fearsome price we would have to pay in draft capital and the resulting long term cap impact.  Most of the skeptics would come around if Watson could be acquired without mortgaging the future.

The argument really boils down to ‘Watson at any price’ cheer leaders versus ‘Watson at a fair price’ value investors.

  • Pie 3
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

It would be more accurate to say that the Watson skeptics are not skeptical of his talent but the fearsome price we would have to pay in draft capital and the resulting long term cap impact.  Most of the skeptics would come around if Watson could be acquired without mortgaging the future.

The argument really boils down to ‘Watson at any price’ cheer leaders versus ‘Watson at a fair price’ value investors.

Agreed...and I am not in the “at any price” camp

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, MHS831 said:

What if Watson paid the women to go to the lawyers to get the Texans to release him.

Surprise plot twist.

================================

Jeez.  I still reserve judgement.

Then Watson is guilty of four counts of suborning perjury IF the lawyer took actual witness statements that were attested by others.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Agent Blue said:

this lawsuit nor the amount of accusers will mean anything. 

this will only mean something if he is convicted of a crime in court. 

Ever hear of ‘Me too’ and ‘cancel culture’?  You haven’t been keeping up...

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Then Watson is guilty of four counts of suborning perjury IF the lawyer took actual witness statements that were attested by others.  

Do you swear oath in civil court?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bythenbrs said:

Ever hear of ‘Me too’ and ‘cancel culture’?  You haven’t been keeping up...

There’s no conviction... it’s a civil court.  He will either be required to pay or settle outside the court.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...