• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

these allegations are the best thing that have happened to this franchise since we drafted Cam instead of Luck that literally everyone here thought was the next coming of Jesus!!

Now folks have spent weeks doing the same. Licking the shaft of hype and a minimal play history to anoint dude the be all end all of our franchise...lol

Yall were so fast to say fug Jr for doing racist mess. Where is the fug Watson for using his status to intimidate women? Nah..its ok cause he is a stud and can contribute.....so lets ignore all his baggage and give up 3 years worth of picks for! Literally what some of you folks are saying

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

As men, we are larger in most cases and we are stronger by nature. With that comes the responsibility not to use that power to subdue or control others.  If your reasons were true 50% of the time you would have a point but since they are rare, you have no point, just issues.

You are delusional. Always protect your life from ANY entity taking your life or causing injury. Nobody deserves to be beaten MAN or WOMAN by a man or woman. Stop being a weak example.

Your girlfriend probably kicks your big ars huh? Smh

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

these allegations are the best thing that have happened to this franchise since we drafted Cam instead of Luck that literally everyone here thought was the next coming of Jesus!!

Now folks have spent weeks doing the same. Licking the shaft of hype and a minimal play history to anoint dude the be all end all of our franchise...lol

Yall were so fast to say fug Jr for doing racist mess. Where is the fug Watson for using his status to intimidate women? Nah..its ok cause he is a stud and can contribute.....so lets ignore all his baggage and give up 3 years worth of picks for! Literally what some of you folks are saying

There is concern, not rush to judgement. When you say "literally everyone" you lost me.  It suggests that you are "literally exaggerating" to sound superior and smarter than everyone else.  What you are really saying is, "I was the only person who ...and you were all wrong."  After that, you laugh at others' opinions (lol) or the version of them you determine to be true. 

And much of the rest did not make much sense, and by that time, I realized what I was reading.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Barring something totally crazy happening though, is there actually any realistic possibility of Watson being traded to the Panthers (or anywhere else) until this is all played out?

I just can't see it.

Nah, I think there's going to have to be some clarity to this situation before any trade happens. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Barring something totally crazy happening though, is there actually any realistic possibility of Watson being traded to the Panthers (or anywhere else) until this is all played out?

I just can't see it.

Probably not.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I just can't see it.

He’s going to end up on the commissioners list. End of story. Nobody is going to touch him after that until he is either proved innocent or guilty. 

It is mind boggling that anyone could entertain the thought of a team trading for him and him playing this year even if someone did. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Long time til draft day. 

Three lawsuits filed, three more pending... Does that really sound like something that's likely to get worked out in a matter of a few weeks?

Again, something crazy could happen but unless it does, this is probably gonna be going on for a long time.