Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

It's happening. (Probably)


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Basbear said:

That lawyer is attention loon, but who cares about that hes not the one the case/S are against? If we always focus on lawyers(99.9087% of them are scum) courts would be empty cause people cannt get over the lawyers being awful sub-humans. I mean, big shocker this lawyer is scumbag....

i mean i'm not saying that it's 100% a fake charge, not at all, but it's shady as fug. imagine getting a letter from a lawyer saying 'pay my client 6 figures, i have text messages' then you google his name and see he's famous for faking text messages lol.

i think watson did something. i'm not sure exactly what it is or the level of badness that it is. but there's def some shady poo around the prosecuting attorney

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i mean i'm not saying that it's 100% a fake charge, not at all, but it's shady as fug. imagine getting a letter from a lawyer saying 'pay my client 6 figures, i have text messages' then you google his name and see he's famous for faking text messages lol.

i think watson did something. i'm not sure exactly what it is or the level of badness that it is. but there's def some shady poo around the prosecuting attorney

Its currently 9 btw.... guess 13 will be the number tommorrow. 

That lawyer is EXXXTRRRA SCUMMMY, hes in rare air.  It is suspect as fug in the wording of accusations and the timing as well. Just once it goes for 1 to 4 to 6 to 9...... well youre going have to pull out the venom size tin-foil hat about this being some sort of lawyer/owner vendetta. So Id ask those who believe this, ones here, is hes hella mad. So the end game is Watson gets suspended for _____ or you forced a player that didnt want to play value to pot.

Why not trade Watson, wait about 2 weeks and start this smear campaign? You build a winner form kings ransom package and Watsons' career is ruined. Thats how to pull this off. Like before we drop this nuke on the enemy, lets blow it up right now, that'll show them!!

Edited by Basbear
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Its currently 9 btw.... guess 13 will be the number tommorrow. 

That lawyer is EXXXTRRRA SCUMMMY, hes in rare air.  It is suspect as fug in the wording of accusations and the timing as well. Just once it goes for 1 to 4 to 6 to 9...... well youre going have to pull out the venom size tin-foil hat about this being some sort of lawyer/owner vendetta. So Id ask those who believe this, one here is hes hella mad. So the end game is Watson gets suspended for _____ or you forced a player that didnt want to play value to pot.

Why not trade Watson, wait about 2 weeks and start this smear campaign? You build a winner form kings ransom package and Watsons' career is ruined. Thats how to pull this off. Like before we drop this nuke on the enemy, lets blow it up right now, that'll show them!!

13?? Damn

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's speculating...

For the moment it's still nine, but yes more coming forward is a possibility.

Are 9 actually filed? I’m sure a bunch of people will try to jump on board (not saying they are all making it up), but there will always be people trying to get rich quick. If nine actually get filed and reviewed seriously through the courts he is going to be in some trouble...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's speculating...

For the moment it's still nine, but yes more coming forward is a possibility.

I didn’t know if that was an educated guess coming from somewhere. Thanks for the clarification. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Its currently 9 btw.... guess 13 will be the number tommorrow. 

That lawyer is EXXXTRRRA SCUMMMY, hes in rare air.  It is suspect as fug in the wording of accusations and the timing as well. Just once it goes for 1 to 4 to 6 to 9...... well youre going have to pull out the venom size tin-foil hat about this being some sort of lawyer/owner vendetta. So Id ask those who believe this, ones here, is hes hella mad. So the end game is Watson gets suspended for _____ or you forced a player that didnt want to play value to pot.

Why not trade Watson, wait about 2 weeks and start this smear campaign? You build a winner form kings ransom package and Watsons' career is ruined. Thats how to pull this off. Like before we drop this nuke on the enemy, lets blow it up right now, that'll show them!!

Have you heard about that owner? Link

Anything is possible at this point, it's a freak show down there at the moment. That's all I really know. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Have you heard about that owner? Link

Anything is possible at this point, it's a freak show down there at the moment. That's all I really know. 

Yep, hes dead too and its form 2017. Im not surprised by anything these days. They are the new browns, still HIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

13?? Damn

"guess"

The number keeps getting higher,  the lawyer got all these women together and gave them 50 bucks each to make this up. Its possible right??!?!?!?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yep, hes dead too and its form 2017. Im not surprised by anything these days. They are the new browns, still HIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely. 

I completely forgot he died. His wife owns the team apparently with the son running it and he is the idiot that opened this can of worms by promising Watson say in on the hiring process.

They are the new Browns and any thing is possible at this point. 

 

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yep, hes dead too and its form 2017. Im not surprised by anything these days. They are the new browns, still HIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely. 

His son is a piece of poo as well. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rodeo said:

really feel like it's not being talked about enough that this lawyer faked text messages from the mayor of houston when he was running against him

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/mayor-turner-calls-for-criminal-investigation-of-tony-buzbees-attack-ad

It isn't, folks don't want to part with draft picks so they're omitting it completely

They have a vested message board argument interest in Deshaun being guilty

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

It isn't, folks don't want to part with draft picks so they're omitting it completely

They have a vested message board argument interest in Deshaun being guilty

Not me.  I'm all for trading the farm for Watson if he comes out of this clean.  I'm just skeptical this is all drummed up by a crooked lawyer.  We'll see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

His son is a piece of poo as well. 

Im shocked........................

 

Id be far more concerned with the group in control tho. I seen some videos weeks ago with the ring leader, they made that lawyer look good...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...