• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

See, that's where your theory goes off the rails.  He won't be on last year's team.  He will be on whatever is left of it.  Which won't be no where as talented or lucky as last year's.  

Yeah, his brain couldn't think through that hypothetical critically.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Was Palmer traded or released? I've forgotten.

(I could look it up but I'm feeling lazy)

He requested a trade after the 2010 season, owner said no fug you.  So Carson decided to retire, and Bengals placed him on reserved/retired list.  That same off-season the Bengals drafted Andy Dalton and halfway through the season they saw that Andy was going to be their next franchise QB, so they ended up trading Carson to the Raiders after their starter Jason Campbell got hurt. 

Just now, DeSim said:

He requested a trade after the 2010 season, owner said no fug you.  So Carson decided to retire, and Bengals placed him on reserved/retired list.  That same off-season the Bengals drafted Andy Dalton and halfway through the season they saw that Andy was going to be their next franchise QB, so they ended up trading Carson to the Raiders after their starter Jason Campbell got hurt. 

Man, I'd forgotten Palmer even played for the Raiders.

(guessing he didn't really do anything memorable there like he did with the Cardinals)

1 hour ago, MVPccaffrey said:

What's a better new handle?  WatsonMVP, MostValuableWatson, DeshaunHercules, TheDeushaunExpress, WhatCanDeshaunDoForYou, or WatsonMyMind?

I don't know...according to the latest news FillerUpWatson might be a good choice. 

(Totally kidding)

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

(guessing he didn't really do anything memorable there like he did with the Cardinals)

Yup, and I didn't even mention what the Raiders ended up giving up for him...a 1st and a 2nd round pick.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He got decapitated by Greg Hardy once. Other than that, he didn’t do much in Oakland.

19 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Apparently they had the best QB ever and still sucked rod. 

Deondre  made Watson look better.

Watson had easily his best season ever without Deondre. There's no excuse for not knowing this given how easy it is to find out.

They still sucked because you need a good team to be a good team.

Edited by Moo Daeng