• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

Just now, Verge said:

Like 90% at this point. If someone came out of nowhere and offered something ridiculous that we couldn't match (IE young franchise QB) I am not sure how we would top that. I think he is coming to Carolina.

Love it! Appreciate your insight so much. Have you heard anything on timeline?

1 minute ago, Verge said:

Like 90% at this point. If someone came out of nowhere and offered something ridiculous that we couldn't match (IE young franchise QB) I am not sure how we would top that. I think he is coming to Carolina.

That is one thing we don't have to offer.

Of course if we did, would we be having this discussion? 🤔

1 minute ago, Verge said:

So @Vergeis this something happening and gets done soon or deal that probably wouldn’t be done til draft day?

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Get ready to be mediocre if they get Watson. This roster is nothing short of awful. Trading 3 years worth of picks and having someone counting at $40m a year on the cap won’t make it easy to build up the roster. He’s a great QB, but there are way too many holes on this roster. Plus if you need to give up one of moore, brown, and chinn, you are only making it that much harder.

LOL, get ready? 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Google is your friend 

your source is OP with 12 Twitter followers who made a thread saying the saints were in heavy pursuit for Wilson lol. Zero conformation on that 

and to be fair I said 

"My friend texted me about thirty minutes ago that trade talks featuring Russell Wilson were getting hot and heavy, and that the Saints were certainly in the mix to push to get him. Bears also thoroughly in the mix. "

Think the Saints bowed out and signed Jameis (hence why it took a bit longer to sign him mixed with the Brees retirement).

Bears definitely ended up being in the mix as the Bears GM sat down at dinner with the Seahawks GM to discuss it, that is about as hot and heavy as it gets. 

• Pie 3

16 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Broncos fans have went full R-word on this... From the Texans perspective, they want him out of the AFC, so it will take an incredible offer for them to consider trading him in the conference.  Meaning even if there are equal offers (and I don't think Tepper will be out-bid), I think the Texans would want even more to send him in conference.

And from Watson's perspective (since he has a no-trade clause), why in the world would he want to go to the AFC West and compete with Mahomes and Herbert for the next 15 years when he could come to the NFC South where Brees just retired, Brady is close behind, and Ryan has declined

That's some mile-high cannabis-infused homerism going on there...

• Pie 1