• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

1 hour ago, Verge said:

People not believing victims is what started the necessity of "cancel culture" tbh. 

well now its a snow ball rolling down a hill. 

a good thing has festered and it it now being used as a weapon. 

look i was pissed at work taking a sshit ranting on the toilet..

I understand how important it is to believe and acknowledge victims and to stop predictors from continuing to abuse.

but man it sucks when i know for a fact that innocent peoples lives are ruined. some evil ass people take a good positive thing and water it down to create a boy who cried wolf narrative. 

at the end of the day if some people lives have to be ruined to save a larger number of lives from being raped and molested then so be it. We live in the relm of duality where theres pain and suffering no matter what we do. 

Edited by The Huddler
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

I understand how important it is to believe and acknowledge victims and to stop predictors from continuing to abuse.

but man it sucks when i know for a fact that innocent peoples lives are ruined. some evil ass people take a good positive thing and water it down to create a boy who cried wolf narrative. 

at the end of the day if some people lives have to be ruined to save a larger number of lives from being raped and molested then so be it. We live in the relm of duality where theres pain and suffering no matter what we do. 

this was a thing back in the 80s too, it's nothing new. a woman with a rape whistle could get a man thrown in jail any time she wanted to. it's just more visible now and goes out to the entire world instead of contained within a community.

Being falsely accused sucks, but it's a far cry better than being a victim of abuse, especially when no one believes you.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

I still have yet to see someone make a coherent case for Watson in return for our present and future.  Houston finished 4-12 and that alone raises questions on how much is his actual worth.  Sure he is much better than Teddy but that is not saying much. 

Houston scored more points than us AND gave up 60 more over the season. Waatson want close to the problem there. He isn't playing defense.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Verge said:

People not believing victims is what started the necessity of "cancel culture" tbh. 

No one should believe a victim or not believe a victim until due process is served. 

If Ashley tells me John raped her, I will say "sorry to hear that, you should probably go to the police about it"

I will not come to John to label him a rapist or badmouth him. I will tell him "Ashley is telling people you raped her. Hope yall get the situation resolved."

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

I still have yet to see someone make a coherent case for Watson in return for our present and future.  Houston finished 4-12 and that alone raises questions on how much is his actual worth.  Sure he is much better than Teddy but that is not saying much. 

Well he threw for almost 5000 yards, 70 % plus completion percentage, 33 TD’s and 7 picks.... those numbers are elite, even when his organization is a dumpster fire. 

• Pie 3

11 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

No one should believe a victim or not believe a victim until due process is served. 

If Ashley tells me John raped her, I will say "sorry to hear that, you should probably go to the police about it"

I will not come to John to label him a rapist or badmouth him. I will tell him "Ashley is telling people you raped her. Hope yall get the situation resolved."

confused confusion GIF

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

I believe you done filled up that 10-gallon aquarium at this point...

• Poo 1

28 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

Not acceptable pal...

52 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

"hope yall get the situation resolved"

what the hell