• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

Just now, Ja Rhule said:

Do you swear oath in civil court?

The moment this becomes an official proceeding, either civil or criminal, a knowingly false statement becomes perjury.  

Perjury is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.

13 hours ago, BigAggieLean. said:

No need to go back and forth bro. They just don’t like Watson. For what reason, I don’t know, but that’s what it is.

Anyways, I hope Burns or Chinn isn’t in the deal. I’d be alright with Brown, even though I’d like for him not to be involved as well.

The people that don't want Watson are the same people that didn't want cam. We all know why

• Poo 2

9 hours ago, The Huddler said:

because you are getting evicted from the home and you have no choice but to leave it

this sounds like salty rich guy shady poo. 

like "oh, you thought you were on your way out Mr. good guy? too good to play for us? heres a smear campaign, bitch" 

Texas politics at its finest!!

6 hours ago, Agent Blue said:

What else are you suppose to say? 

lol

Thats a well poo, man comment. 

Well obviously you're supposed to form a lynch mob and take the law into your own hands at the first hint of impropriety. 

As some other people have said as well. He is innocent until proven otherwise. But it is very concerning and he’s pretty much untouchable until this is resolved. And I don’t think it will get resolved before the draft.

19 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The people that don't want Watson are the same people that didn't want cam. We all know why

Pretty much everyone ITT has stated they don't want Watson due to his current projected price. That has nothing to do with what you're implying. I would love to have him here, but not if we drop him into a similar situation as Cam was dropped into. The thought of augmenting through FA spending next season to offset the loss of draft picks and players has me warming to the idea. I just don't want to watch another generational talent at QB get bashed to bits and squandered like we did with Cam. 

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Pretty much everyone ITT has stated they don't want Watson due to his current projected price. That has nothing to do with what you're implying. I would love to have him here, but not if we drop him into a similar situation as Cam was dropped into. The thought of augmenting through FA spending next season to offset the loss of draft picks and players has me warming to the idea. I just don't want to watch another generational talent at QB get bashed to bits and squandered like we did with Cam. 

Not necessarily arguing in favor of Watson here but just speaking from a standpoint of knowing what it is like to see a team struggle without a quarterback. But I would take another several years of actual franchise quarterback level football over two yard passes on fourth and long. You can have all your draft picks and the surrounding talent taken there within but none of it matters without the centerpiece. If we don't have a quarterback either way talent is being squandered and subsequently the draft picks used to acquire said talent. We should know this story by now as Panthers fans. Just because we have been mismanaged in the past specifically with the development of our offensive line which has been mostly crap for years since the exit of Jordan Gross doesn't mean we should stop trying or be scared to take a risk if need be.

28 minutes ago, joemac said:

So one of the basic tenets of our entire country - Innocent until PROVEN guilty, is not acceptable to you?

Let’s say Ashley in that scenario was your preteen daughter and John was your coworker. 

is “sorry you been accused of rape bro, hope you and Ashley work it out” a good response or are you going to have a different reaction to John?

I’m not saying Deshaun is guilty, quite just yet, but in cases like these I’d rather apologize to Deshaun after he’s proven innocent than apologize to the victims after he’s proven guilty. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Ja Rhule said:

There’s no conviction... it’s a civil court.  He will either be required to pay or settle outside the court.

That sucks for him...he gets accused and has to pay 

the accuser when found to be lying should have some consequence...her ambulance chasing lawyer as well