• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Any word on Trubiski?  I am wondering if the Watson situation might cause more demand for him--

I think that ship may have sailed already now that we are laser focused on Watson. Mitch makes sense in SF or DEN. 

5 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Just look at Mahomes in the SB to see what not having oline can get you.

They lost two starting tackles to injuries right? So what you are saying is don't get injured? They were still in the big game and 4 quarters away from back to back championships. Mahomes was still in the thick of the mvp talk. As much as their line got beat to hell the whole team looked to be in a funk and when you add in the refs and how well the Bucs were playing the end result we witnessed is what you get. There is no need to hide behind the failures of some of the best players in the league to convince ourselves of why we should keep sitting on the sidelines.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The latest filing alleges that Watson forced oral sex.

This just went to a new level.

Yeah but the timing. That's all we're saying.

Similarly, Greg Hardy was about to get a huge contract and ...

Keep in mind, the man who heard the whole story, Ron Rivera and TD had Hardy's back.

The media was flaming on the Ray Rice incident and the heat scorched Richardson's old school britches.

Richardson gave into cancel culture, while the coach and the locker room (TD,etc.) was ready and willing to let Hardy continue. Imagine how history may have been different had Richardson listened to his player and his coach.

6 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Yeah but the timing. That's all we're saying.

Similarly, Greg Hardy was about to get a huge contract and ...

Keep in mind, the man who heard the whole story, Ron Rivera and TD had Hardy's back.

The media was flaming on the Ray Rice incident and the heat scorched Richardson's old school britches.

Richardson gave into cancel culture, while the coach and the locker room (TD,etc.) was ready and willing to let Hardy continue. Imagine how history may have been different had Richardson listened to his player and his coach.

Illustration for article titled This Is Why NFL Star Greg Hardy Was Arrested For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Even after this?

This poo is bomb shell level worthy. I honestly have no idea how it is going to play out. I texted my friend and all I got back was a "wow". So, iunno. Again hope none of it is true, and if it is, get Watson the hell out of the NFL.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Even after this?

Is it possible he was honeypotted by rich guys? Yes. Many people have been, thus, "dirt". But the timing once again, is very suspect, the lawyer, very very suspect.

While he was playing ball all was quiet.