• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The latest filing alleges that Watson forced oral sex.

This just went to a new level.

Definitley curious to see if any criminal complaints will be filed..if not then why, ie. victim declines to participate in investigation

7 minutes ago, Verge said:

This poo is bomb shell level worthy. I honestly have no idea how it is going to play out. I texted my friend and all I got back was a "wow". So, iunno. Again hope none of it is true, and if it is, get Watson the hell out of the NFL.

Good. Half of the NFL have gotten happy endings and are all now suspect due to recently brought up technicalities that require pay.

Cancel culture 101.

One real helpful thing to understand here folks...

This does not benefit the Texans.

There were two possible outcomes that would have been good for Houston. One, they get their franchise player back agreeing to play; or two, they get a massive trade package in return for him.

It's quite possible that neither of those things happens now.

I'd add that if you think David Tepper is some kind of mafia boss / Game of Thrones type master manipulator who's going to somehow use his influence to make all of this just magically go away, you've probably been watching too much TV.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

One real helpful thing to understand here folks...

This does not benefit the Texans.

There were two possible outcomes that would have been good for Houston. One, they get their franchise player back agreeing to play; or two, they get a massive trade package in return for him.

It's quite possible that neither of those things happens now.

I'd add that if you think David Tepper is some kind of mafia boss / Game of Thrones type master manipulator who's going to somehow use his influence to make all of this just magically go away, you've probably been watching too much TV.

This ain’t about football to the McNair’s. This is about not losing a power struggle to one of the “inmates”.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This has been a great thread. Can we maybe migrate all this other stuff to the "allegations" thread and keep this one more focused on talk of a potential trade?

Hate to say it but what trade? There is enough in the new allegations to land him on the commissioners list. Nobody’s going to go after him now even if they wanted to. 

24 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Girls attack men and men have been killed by women. She was not innocent! Stop it!

IF Greg Hardy beat her intentionally the results would be obvious. Not restraining bruises.

Women lie too. Women love money too. 

As men, we are larger in most cases and we are stronger by nature. With that comes the responsibility not to use that power to subdue or control others.  If your reasons were true 50% of the time you would have a point but since they are rare, you have no point, just issues.