• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we're THAT committed to this plan that's a HUGE concern. I'm never a fan of going all-in on something when there are plenty of factors beyond your control. All in on a Cam or Luck or Trevor Lawrence when you're holding the #1 overall pick? Fine. Hell, all in on an RG3 when you're the Redskins and have traded for the #2 overall pick? Fine. But all in on a guy you're going to have to trade a fortune to get, his team is trying not to trade, and who is facing multiple allegations of sexual assault? Fug...

Yeah that'd be a "hell no / WTF are you thinking / you're an absolute moron" moment.

No way in hell I want to see anything like that happen.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

If it’s not close to being resolved by draft day, we should just trade up and select Fields or Lance. 

I’m not convinced we’ll need to trade up. We’re sitting at the edge of one of those guys falling to us. We’ll need to trade up to guarantee one of them but we may get away with sitting tight .

Watson is the shoot for the moon option, but the team has been planning on finding a QB in the draft the entire time too, they were at Lance's Pro Day, so either way they're upgrading there.

If they're drafting a guy, I'd hope they can force the traded draft picks to next year

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Pretty much.  I'm sure they already knew about the allegations before they came public. But now that he's not going to be there, whether true or not, they're not going to help him cover it up anymore. That's my take.  

So if they were holding it and keeping victims down and out they should just have that franchise revoked and start up a new expansion team. 

27 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He’s not going to be off the exempt list by opening week without proof McNair was behind this and even then the NFL is going to be in a even worse poo. This is going to take time in courts unless it’s thrown out on standing. The NFL won’t make a move until the courts resolve it. 

That would be the biggest poo-storm in the history of pro sports if it were actually true.  McNair would probably be forced to sell his team, and end up in prison.

• Pie 3