• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

3 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Moderated by whom exactly? The unaccountable fake news who fully supports and hypes up cancel culture?!?

Propoganda and lies have consumed this country. The media has long lost their moral compass.

The judiciary? Pleeeese, no luck there.

It's US!

Well I surely don't know who ... but it sure as hell ain't people with Twitter accounts, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. They're the ones that cause the madness.

8 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

y'all think that mccnair set this up LMFAO the coping is real

it is more than likely that the allegations stemmed organically (whether they are true or not) and mcnair, who knew about them, used his pal tony to execute on a leverage scheme against watson once it became clear he was going to leave.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Exactly, Occam's razor applies here.

How does the Texans owner possibly benefit here?

How does he possibly benefit from retaining that Sunday school teacher who seems to be the lightning rod for all the backlash inside the building? Don't underestimate the impact of ego.

Don't get me wrong, normally I would 100% agree. There's nothing logical about the Texans sabotaging themselves... except for the reality that they've been doing exactly that for the better part of two years now.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

Wouldn’t put it past McNair to drum this up to get back at Watson, not realizing how much he would lose by being so stupid. And in turn, not getting picks or a franchise QB. 

Edited by KBRed
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Exactly, Occam's razor applies here.

How does the Texans owner possibly benefit here?

It does beg the question why now? Why not wait until post trade when you already got the assets if you wanted to drag Watson through the mud. 

1 hour ago, Verge said:

Probably not.

Now.  Considering this is in civil court.  I’m not so sure this thing will be cleared out by draft day.

Now if this is playing out.  Do you foresee us going ahead and trading up for a QB?  Or are we so hellbent on Watson, that we don’t take a QB and hold on hope for Watson.  

Because the reason I say the 2nd.  If this gets past the draft, the playing field gets more even.  Miami and the Jets no doubt have more Capital to throw.  But this goes past the draft.  Most of that capital is spent.

I hope we just trade up and build around a rookie QB on a Rookie deal with the foundation we’ve already built, if it were up to me.