• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Sure it does.  Houston does not want to trade Watson, I think that much is evident.  So, if the conspiracy theory is true, Houston could have done this in order to make Watson untouchable to any other team, so he has to come crawling back to the Texans, hat in hand, in order to get the rest of his 9 figure contract.

Watson could just say "Fine. Keep me on the payroll. Pay me for a couple more years, my contract runs out, I sign with anybody."

19 minutes ago, Panther Believer said:

You good, haha just said D wat was gonna come here back in early December and everyone clowned on me. 

Well these allegations it may be on hold until this plays out. I have to admit, it looks bad. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Um, so is this going to be a drawn out dilemma? 

He had a chance to pay to make it go away, he wanted to fight it. Now the NFL will 'investigate' so all signs point to a long litigious process for Watson.

18 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He had a chance to pay to make it go away, he wanted to fight it. Now the NFL will 'investigate' so all signs point to a long litigious process for Watson.

Problem is, pay once, pay forever. Paying also implies guilt 

not sure why they didn’t go criminal even with ‘he said, she said’ if someone did  that to me,  and didn’t take no for an answer, cops would be called.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Problem is, pay once, pay forever. Paying also implies guilt 

not sure why they didn’t go criminal even with ‘he said, she said’ if someone did  that to me,  and didn’t take no for an answer, cops would be called.

It implies guilt to the public but it can easily be cheaper then legal fees and now in this case new issues. And one thing that lets you say fug the public is lots of fug you money. It would suck if you were innocent but it might not be the worst option by far.

If there are enough messages in relevant order to paint a coherent picture of what happened then it will all go public or just be enough to cast doubt. The entire thing stinks. At this point it a lot of possibilities while we wait for an investigated truth. 

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

really feel like it's not being talked about enough that this lawyer faked text messages from the mayor of houston when he was running against him

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/mayor-turner-calls-for-criminal-investigation-of-tony-buzbees-attack-ad

That lawyer is attention loon, but who cares about that hes not the one the case/S are against? If we always focus on lawyers(99.9087% of them are scum) courts would be empty cause people cannt get over the lawyers being awful sub-humans. I mean, big shocker this lawyer is scumbag....