• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

25 minutes ago, Basbear said:

"guess"

The number keeps getting higher,  the lawyer got all these women together and gave them 50 bucks each to make this up. Its possible right??!?!?!?

Right I read you say guess but I didn’t know if it was a rumor or something and you made an educated one. Thanks for clarifying. 

20 hours ago, Waldo said:

It implies guilt to the public but it can easily be cheaper then legal fees and now in this case new issues. And one thing that lets you say fug the public is lots of fug you money. It would suck if you were innocent but it might not be the worst option by far.

If there are enough messages in relevant order to paint a coherent picture of what happened then it will all go public or just be enough to cast doubt. The entire thing stinks. At this point it a lot of possibilities while we wait for an investigated truth. 

Totally understand 

but as for me, as my momma used to say, the only thing you own in this life is your good name. Take care of it’

id be in hell before I’d let someone slander me

5 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Totally understand 

but as for me, as my momma used to say, the only thing you own in this life is your good name. Take care of it’

in todays culture, you may not have a choice

28 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Totally understand 

After the process has sucked out enough money the tunes change. You can rack up 50k in legal bills in the blink of an eye and not make a dent in a case. Watson is looking at a lot more than that regardless of guilt. At some point you have to face your anger and ask yourself what it is worth.

When you have millions and it it is know publicly, you have to CYA. I don't know if Watson is guilty but I do know he was dumb to allow this to be this bad in the least at this point.