• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

11 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Well Verge did say to close the thread, someone trolled the other one to being closed so that's all you gotta do so just bring dood in here @Baba Yaga come on over. It's all that needs to be done anymore if no one can be fuged to just remove one problem poster from a situation.

When everyone else is posting just fine

I guess we all just had a difference of opinions 

Pretty interesting link to Texans subreddit to a detailed account of the current lawsuit(s) and other updates. Many Texans fans remain surprisingly skeptical, particularly of the lawyer. I’d imagine many of us would react in similar fashion if this happened to Cam during his prime. Nonetheless, this is likely the nail in the coffin of any potential trade and probably his career. Deservedly so if allegations are founded. Houston PD have also contacted the Buzbee law firm about potential criminal charges. Sign me up for Fields. 

18 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Not really a twist, whack job attorney being his predictable self.  

If Watson is guilty, it probably would be better off for victims if someone else was leading this charge. 

a potential outcome could easily be this attorney bullshitting too much and stacking to many accusers aggressively....then in a strictly he said, she said scenario with no actual damning evidence all it is going to take is Watson’s attorney finding one liar to blow it up.