• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Pretty interesting link to Texans subreddit to a detailed account of the current lawsuit(s) and other updates. Many Texans fans remain surprisingly skeptical, particularly of the lawyer. I’d imagine many of us would react in similar fashion if this happened to Cam during his prime. Nonetheless, this is likely the nail in the coffin of any potential trade and probably his career. Deservedly so if allegations are founded. Houston PD have also contacted the Buzbee law firm about potential criminal charges. Sign me up for Fields. 

I read the court filings. They all read almost identically. Lawyer is trying to indicate a pattern. I noticed that no LMT# (Licensed massage therapist number) were listed. In Texas you get a registration number when you're a licensed massage therapist. Which leads me to my next point:

I get some of the women would want to remain anonymous for the sake of privacy but not even one is stepping forward publicly? The number is getting outrageous at this point. Potentially 22 women accusing him?? Watson is either a violent sexual deviant who should be in jail or this made up nonsense blown way of proportion. There is no in between. The whole situation is a mess, and it's really really bizarre. It's not what it seems on the surface.

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I read the court filings. They all read almost identically. Lawyer is trying to indicate a pattern. I noticed that no LMT# (Licensed massage therapist number) were listed. In Texas you get a registration number when you're a licensed massage therapist. Which leads me to my next point:

I get some of the women would want to remain anonymous for the sake of privacy but not even one is stepping forward publicly? The number is getting outrageous at this point. Potentially 22 women accusing him?? Watson is either a violent sexual deviant who should be in jail or this made up nonsense blown way of proportion. There is no in between. The whole situation is a mess, and it's really really bizarre. It's not what it seems on the surface.

agreed

10 minutes ago, hepcat said:

You would think a wild sexual deviant would  of had allegations and rumors that existed in years that weren’t exclusively isolated to 2020.  

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

You would think a wild sexual deviant would  of had allegations and rumors that existed in years that weren’t exclusively isolated to 2020.  

Oh we're probably getting to that, that's why the lawyer indicated there are "possibly 10 more" women that are stepping forward with accusations. Problem is, they're all anonymous at this point. It's being tried in civil court. And the Houston PD has come out and said none of the accusers have filed criminal charges. 

Buzbee is a grade A scumbag from what people I know in Houston have told me about the guy. Probably why people in Houston are quick to dismiss this situation as pure theater. 

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Sylvester-Turner-calls-for-investigation-into-14545665.php

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Oh we're probably getting to that, that's why the lawyer indicated there are "possibly 10 more" women that are stepping forward with accusations. Problem is, they're all anonymous at this point. It's being tried in civil court. And the Houston PD has come out and said none of the accusers have filed criminal charges. 

Buzbee is a grade A scumbag from what people I know in Houston have told me about the guy. Probably why people in Houston are quick to dismiss this situation as pure theater. 

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Sylvester-Turner-calls-for-investigation-into-14545665.php

So do you think he is making all of this up?

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

So do you think he is making all of this up?

I mean the lawyer's credibility is definitely up for debate. The number of accusers is outrageous at this point, so Watson is either the Bill Cosby of the NFL, or he got a few reluctant hand jobs from some "massage therapists". There's no in between here.

Like I said I read all the court filings, and it's sketchy. No LMT#'s despite claiming these women are licensed massage therapists. That's the first red flag to me to lack credibility. 

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

I've mostly just followed the bullet points and twitter statements to this point, but I will say Buzbee's "my mother was a bus driver, dad was a blah blah blah, I'm a Marine," crap kind of didn't sit well with me.  It's like you telling your wife all of the things that make you a good husband before telling her you just smashed a stripper.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1