• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

16 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’d like to add context. I meant a trade isn’t looking good. Hearing both sides is important so I’m not saying he is innocent and I’m not saying he is guilty 

I get you. I thought that if it involved a reputable, non drunk tweeting lawyer without connections then it's serious. Before it completely looked like a probable retaliation shakedown.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

this lawsuit nor the amount of accusers will mean anything. 

this will only mean something if he is convicted of a crime in court. 

Al Franken and Jerry Richardson would disagree...

12 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

It’s just civil. Ppl were saying on twitter last night that law enforcement didn’t have enough for criminal charges. I think that’s why Deshaun brought up the lawyer asked for a six figure settlement up front before filing suit. AB got to play this year facing legal issues and I believe Manning did as well in ‘15 whenever his tea bagging story came out. 

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

player vs owner. diff situation. diff circumstances. diff timing etc

NFL will not kick out Watson without criminal charges at the very least. 

these civil suits that anyone can pay women to claim / make wont cut it. 

15 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Definitely do not want now.  Tepper had better pump the breaks on this trade thing.  If true, this makes 'jeans Friday' look akin to jaywalking.

Jer' had his kinks but appears to have been a single-A ball-player by comparison...

image.thumb.png.71c2ec1e22e2433b0f0c6c4bee835a74.png

image.thumb.png.c6ae2a219aa9543aebca72d38fb6fb74.png

Edited by SizzleBuzz

17 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

Tell that to the Commissioners Exempt List

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Jer' had his kinks but appears to have been a single-A ball-player by comparison...

image.thumb.png.3cfcb8e24cdf1f1788732a0e9b4324bd.png

Lol wtffffffff….Deshaun Epstein over here 

Edited by joemac
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:
6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

player vs owner. diff situation. diff circumstances. diff timing etc

NFL will not kick out Watson without criminal charges at the very least. 

these civil suits that anyone can pay women to claim / make wont cut it. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Did you give Antonio Brown the same benefit of the doubt?

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Or...What if the Texans paid the lawyer to find these women and bring it to light?  I like this game!  Now your turn.

What if the Panthers are behind it to drive his trade price down?!

• Beer 3

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

image.thumb.png.3cfcb8e24cdf1f1788732a0e9b4324bd.png

Another section said he move the towel to expose his penis (which was erect) and grabbed her hand to touch it.

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

It’s just civil. Ppl were saying on twitter last night that law enforcement didn’t have enough for criminal charges. I think that’s why Deshaun brought up the lawyer asked for a six figure settlement up front before filing suit. AB got to play this year facing legal issues and I believe Manning did as well in ‘15 whenever his tea bagging story came out. 

Big Ben too. 

• Pie 1

Watson won’t even miss a game. It’s obviously all concocted by the Texans ownership retaliating for his trade demand. The Texans are a garbage franchise run by garbage people and they deserve to be garbage.