• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

I can tell most of y’all never had the juice like that. Take what you could get. I understand. 

The juice to do an unwanted act on a woman? I never want that kind of juice, you always take what you can get, you dont take what you want, wtf??

Any part of sex should be mutually agreed upon.

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You don’t have to. That’s the real world. 

EYE was suspicious of the lawyer and the owner being in cahoots as well as the timing

You sitting here making grand general statements about women in general. Not me. 

We are not operating in the same world at all

• Pie 1

I still can't believe people are talking about the idea og the Texans doing this to get him to play for them.

"We've trashed your reputation and possibly ruined your career. Now play for us!" Yeah, good strategy 😳

If they had wanted to blackmail him, they would have threatened to release all this stuff behind the scenes. If they had wanted to hurt him, they would have gone ahead and traded him for the biggest trade deal they could get, then let out what happened.

These scenarios some people are suggesting would be like someone releasing embarrassing photographs of a public figure, then coming to them afterward and saying "now pay me not to publish those".

• Beer 1

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Hence they’re in civil court and not criminal. See how fine those lines are. 

If these stories turn out to be true then there's no mistaking where the line was crossed.  It was a poor decision on his part for even putting himself in this situation.  Try to spin it anyway you want but the proof is out there for the world to see.

I'm doing with this topic myself but you have at it.

• Beer 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

The juice to do an unwanted act on a woman? I never want that kind of juice, you always take what you can get, you dont take what you want, wtf??

Any part of sex should be mutually agreed upon.

Sigh. Probably fuging a troll. Poor guy. 

The way he apologized immediately over text in a very polite way to that one girl makes me think yeah, he crossed the line somehow but also tells me he isn't the type of guy to force oral sex on a woman. Those types of people don't apologize. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Sigh. Probably fuging a troll. Poor guy. 

My old lady is far from a troll, but I do not force her to do poo she not comfortable with. You probably fuging your hand when not forcing women.

Edited by PootieNunu

Just now, Jon Snow said:

If these stories turn out to be true then there's no mistaking where the line was crossed.  It was a poor decision on his part for even putting himself in this situation.  Try to spin it anyway you want but the proof is out there for the world to see.

I'm doing with this topic myself but you have at it.

Was it not a poor decision to proceed with the session? To not report it right away? Both can be true.