• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

1 hour ago, Verge said:
58 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Several posters are making absolute fools of themselves right now.

For their benefit, and ours, it'd probably be best to lock this thread until we know more.

There's no need to lock threads. 

Let the discussion run. It's just talking. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Almost sounds like a fetish or something.

Yes he could still be innocent, but being accused of something like this by more than twenty women looks pretty bad.

Also my thought. Addictive behavior or something. Which maybe in the end could be in his advantage? I have no idea! I have barely read the accusations. Anyway. This is insane.

3 minutes ago, panthers320 said:

From 2014: “… I put up 10 billboards up around Houston asking my neighbor Mr. McNair [former Texans owner Bob McNair] to draft the greatest college football player ever,” Buzbee wrote in the caption. “Obviously, it didn’t happen.”

Hmmmmm....yet now hes claiming he wouldn't know them if he saw them?

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Almost sounds like a fetish or something.

Yes he could still be innocent, but being accused of something like this by more than twenty women looks pretty bad.

I always try to look at stuff like this with perspective the money factor of accusing the rich and famous always makes it hard but yeah it's starting to pile up.

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

All this dodo had to do was order a nuru massage. What a dope.

Well that’s just it... how do we know for certain that’s not what these were? Maybe that apology text was him asking her to do something a little weird. 

Watson hasn’t had any off field things come up that I can recall until he said he wasn’t playing for the Texans again. 

McNair’s and this Buzbee character have a history of doing/saying stupid sh!t.

Until there’s some legit hard evidence I’m going to give Watson the benefit of the doubt. 

• Pie 1

On 3/17/2021 at 4:58 PM, Mr. Scot said:

If there are indeed other accusers, yikes.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending who you are, numbers don't mean evidence. If they are all represented by the same attorney, and masseuse of Watson's could conceivably go to said attorney and he could make all their stories match. There is no physical evidence and very likely no circumstantial evidence. 

They are trying to prove their case through creation of a Modus Operandi which could be of the attorney's creation. It's easy enough to do this because you can't prove a negative; so unless Watson has video of these encounters, there is no way to prove that they DIDN'T happen. So claiming that they did happen is the damage and Watson gets screwed either way. 

This isn't my opinion on the matter, just stating that the number of accusations, specifically as they are made from the same attorney's office, should not be considered "evidence" on it's own. 

It also may be sexual harassment, as the events are described, but not sexual assault. 

47 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Does AceBoogie know Verge is female?

Should it even matter?

I mean, the things that have been said in this thread. Even if no women was reading it, whats said here is so outlandish in itself.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Well that’s just it... how do we know for certain that’s not what these were? Maybe that apology text was him asking her to do something a little weird. 

Watson hasn’t had any off field things come up that I can recall until he said he wasn’t playing for the Texans again. 

Until there’s some legit hard evidence I’m going to give Watson the benefit of the doubt. 

Well there’s very little chance that there’s “hard evidence.“ The nature of the allegations are just very very difficult to prove. Outside of video or DNA and it doesn’t sound like they’re accusing him of anything that DNA could corroborate. So that leaves video...hope it’s not true. 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Would it be a total surprise that these women were referred to Watson by someone in the Texans organization? So that way, in the event where the Texans needed leverage, they simply let up the gate on the dump truck and let the dirt come tumbling out? 

Considering what McNair has said in the past, his age, and where and when he grew up, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. r

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

This wouldn't benefit the McNairs, If you don't want to cede to his trade request you let him sit like he's said and fine away his salary, All this does is potentially TANK his trade value.