• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

1 minute ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

People are retweeting example after example of Deshaun tweeting about amazing massages he just had with him dropping the 😉 emoticon right after. That, the 20+ accusers....it's pretty obviously real and not some giant conspiracy.

But Jesus, why would he be that stupid though?

Step back and think about it: we were *this* close to trading for the best young QB in the league besides Mahomes....something that just never happens in the NFL. And then this happens. That's some Edgar Allen Poe type of stuff. Like we just won the lottery only for a bird to snatch it out of our hands and fly away.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's one of the reasons why I think the idea of the McNairs being behind this is pretty silly.

If they would have created him away and then this stuff came out, maybe that would make more sense. As it is, they'd be cutting their own throats.

And no, saying "well, this isn't about football for them" doesn't make that idea sound any more realistic.

You know, when this first started coming out, I was considering this could be something the McNairs set up, but after all of this I find that highly, highly unlikely.  Most likely is that Deshaun Watson is a sex pervert who has likely not been told "No" since he was in High School.  Being a rich, famous high profile athlete has gotta really mess with your head and make you think you are entitled to things the rest of us are not.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Hopefully we can wait until it's over and then send one first to them. If big Ben can rape someone and keep playing, deshaun should be able to move past this eventually

Roethlisberger didn't have twenty-two accusers.

And unfortunately, though he probably shouldn't have, Roethlisberger wound up getting away scot free. I'm far from convinced that's gonna happen with Watson.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Im not saying hes stupid for paying for some trim, im saying posting about it on social media with the little winking emoji....straight up incriminating yourself.

He didn’t expect to get caught. 

7 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

People are retweeting example after example of Deshaun tweeting about amazing massages he just had with him dropping the 😉 emoticon right after. That, the 20+ accusers....it's pretty obviously real and not some giant conspiracy.

I think what people mean is that what was this story if he wasn't trying to get traded.

So this lawyer and the Texans just keep this under wraps as long as he's being a 'good lil black man' but step out of line and the Texans will have to show you your place as they can't let the inmates run poo...

That's how I took it at least, not that it was completely invented at the back yard grill between the neighbors.

The scariest looking part to me is that this seems to be known and been known about so the women weren't important to the lawyer/Texans so long as the top 5 QB is with them?

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Oh damn, that looks bad.

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I think what people mean is that what was this story if he wasn't trying to get traded.

So this lawyer and the Texans just keep this under wraps as long as he's being a good lil black man but step out of line and the Texans will have to show you your place as they can't let the inmates run poo...

That's how I took it at least, not that it was completely invented at the back yard grill between the neighbors.

The scariest looking part to me is that this seems to be known and been known about so the women weren't important to the lawyer/Texans so long as the top 5 QB is with them?

This is the most likely truth in all this. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1