• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

I got a massage once in my life.  It was a couples massage on my honeymoon.  I was butt naked just covered with a towel and lady that was massaging accidentally touched my packer few times.  It was super awkward for both of us.  I had to fight the demons not to get a boner.

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Funny how "she said" has been enough to convict-now & investigate-later in basically 100% of all cases in the recent past...

...if nothing else, given the me-too times we are living in the NFL will have to conduct an investigation which never seems to happen fast.

Is a player even tradeable while that sort of thing is taking place?

Who's been suspended without any evidence? 

Give it a day or two. If there's a history of this, there will be more people chirping up with their experiences. Some may not be very credible, but the old saying of where there's smoke, there's fire generally bears out.

It's a messy thing, either way. Still, the NFL made similar problems with Peyton Manning and Brett Favre just go away.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Give it a day or two. If there's a history of this, there will be more people chirping up with their experiences. Some may not be very credible, but the old saying of where there's smoke, there's fire generally bears out.

It's a messy thing, either way. Still, the NFL made similar problems with Peyton Manning and Brett Favre just go away.

I tend to lump Favre and Manning in different clubs.  Think Favre gets suspended today.   Peyton's was he said, she said.  Either side could of been true.   Both could of perceived their side as the truth as well.    

• Pie 1

More cases coming. Multiple women?

My associate, Cornelia, and I will file the second of what is now four cases on behalf of women against Deshaun Watson today. The cases allege assault. We won't share the alleged details here, and we won't try the case in the press, but the cases are publicly filed for all to see. I appreciate the calls of support that we have received from those who support these brave women. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to the powerful, when you are perceived powerless. Since filing the first case yesterday, I have had several death threats and multiple people have harassed my children. The blame the victim (or her lawyers) mentality is alive and well!! I love football as much as the next person (although I've never been a Texans fan.) But I don't love it that much!! Makes me shake my head that people are so passionate about football to the point of irrationality, while at the same time they could care less who the mayor or president will be.

this Saul Goodman routine her lawyer's doing on the gram ain't helping her

Edited by MechaZain

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

What?

"She-said has been enough to convict now and investigate later in recent past" I can't think of a single case where someone was punished off an accusation alone. There's usually messages, photos/footage, corroborating witness, sometimes multiple accusers...