• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

So 6 possible victims, some who live in separate states are all being represented by a lawyer who drunk tweets and is personal friends with the Texans owner? Who finds more possible victims a day after drunk tweeting? JFC what a mess.

Either way, Watson has a lot on his hands and football is not one of them for now.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

A joking comment that landed with a thud is hardly comparable.

I didn’t say it was comparable but he said he was always in the news for good things. I said it wasn’t like he did anything that bad cmon man read the post

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah because he never told a woman you don’t know routes? I mean it’s not sexual assault but let’s not say he didn’t do anything worng.

He said it was funny to hear a woman talking about routes. Not a smart thing to say during a press conference, but not something that should condemn a person. 

• Beer 2

Just now, Kuhndog94 said:

He said it was funny to hear a woman talking about routes. Not a smart thing to say during a press conference, but not something that should condemn a person. 

Yep I said he wasn’t always perfect and said it wasn’t the same in my post. People learn how to read damn

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Could be. I've only confirmed it for one (which I believe is the one he flew to his location).

First one, it was noted in the filings that she marketed and obtained her clients via Instagram.   I think to date they are all instagram centric. 

2 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

and clearly, the reporter didn't hold it against Cam long term.  I'm pretty sure Jourdan had some very kind words about Cam when he departed Carolina. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

The thing that sucks about this for ALL parties is that its just going to end up his word vs her's. The truth will never come out. 

If the one does actually have legit Non-fabricated text(the court can verify them as legit pretty easily) they claim she does its way passed a her word vs. his. 

• Beer 1