• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I agree to an extent, but when you are trying to litigate against a VERY famous person, why not get your case as much exposure as possible?  Maybe that's his rationale?  If this was Joe Smoe with a sexual misconduct charge, I doubt he would trying this in the court of public opinion.

Lol come on man. This lawyer is clearly seeking celebrity status for his own benefit. He’s so bad at this that it’s taking away from the allegations, the seriousness of it and has casted doubt. It’s the opposite of what you should be doing representing sexual assault victims. Literally all he had to do was file the complaints, make a public statement to the press and that’s it. This is a poo show.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Lol come on man. This lawyer is clearly seeking celebrity status for his own benefit. He’s so bad at this that it’s taking away from the allegations, the seriousness of it and has casted doubt. It’s the opposite of what you should be doing representing sexual assault victims. Literally all he had to do was file the complaints, make a public statement to the press and that’s it. This is a poo show.

About 80% of people when this is over and we trade for him will be all over his nuts. I will be here to remind them!

12 minutes ago, BigCat#1 said:
19 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Given all that long-time ineptitude, which Deshaun had a front-row seat for...

...why in the heck did he sign a contract obligating him to stick around for additional 4-years?

Expand  

With a no trade clause on top of it...

Excellent point.

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

The life of an egotistical lawyer.  Don't get it twisted, I am not defending this goober (I equate lawyers with pond scum) but trying to figure out what his angle in going this route could be.

I'd much rather go back to the good old days of like--20 years ago--when you had to look in a phone book for a lawyer and not have them on TV commercials, billboards and radio ads. Crap, they are streaming commercials on SLING NOW!

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah. Marines are the most insufferable species on the planet tbh

Not all of us are like that. Dude is just a douche canoe. We make fun of those dipshits. "I'm A MaRiNe." No one cares bro. stfu. You make the rest of look like poo. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Great point, Lexie.

ESPN actually waited over a week to even mention Chad Wheeler beating his girlfriend.

ESPN is in the business of selling advertising...

...Deshaun sells -- Chad does not.

Heck never even heard of Chad Wheeler before right now...

12 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Great point, Lexie.

ESPN actually waited over a week to even mention Chad Wheeler beating his girlfriend.

DeShaun Watson is a superstar and I had to google Chad Wheeler. You can figure out how the two are different from there.

• Beer 1