• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

6 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

Also interesting not to hear that any sponsors have dropped him yet...that definitely tells you something....

that speaks volumes about his innocence in reference to this matter as it currently stands

Buzbee is a scumbag loser:

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Dallas-woman-destroys-300K-worth-of-art-at-12456018.php

https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/fourteenth-court-of-appeals/2020/14-19-00512-cv.html (pretty sad when a lawyer loses his own case on a motion to dismiss)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/21/mario-williams-should-brace-for-ugly-fight/

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10233725/mario-williams-buffalo-bills-settles-lawsuit-engagement-ring (released text messages that hurt his client as well as Williams without his client knowing)

I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg with this fraud. 

9 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

The former Panther that shall not be named on this board wasn't a superstar when he made national headlines for putting a hit out on his pregnant girlfriend and having her murdered.

Christ on a cracker having a pregnant woman murdered is a way bigger story than Watson or Wheeler.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, Montsta said:

Whatever give me Watson to at least show this franchise has shifted directions and goes after baller ass talent and doesn’t shy away because he has a goatee or mustache or tattoo that says ride or die or listens to old school Pac albums. Sell the farm fug it. 

There's a difference between tattoos/ Tupac and forcing your dick down someone's throat.....

Yes, his actions are alleged at this point and this does seem like a money grab, but I'm not so sure about trading for DW at this point.

• Pie 1

I'm sorry, but if anything those texts do more to clear Watson than anything. Why would he rub his dick on her and then send an incriminating text after the fact apologizing and offering to work together again?

Maybe this batshit crazy lawyer does have some actual evidence of wrongdoing, but these texts ain't it. Sounds like, at worst, a misunderstanding.

2 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

I'm sorry, but if anything those texts do more to clear Watson than anything. Why would he rub his dick on her and then send an incriminating text after the fact apologizing and offering to work together again?

Maybe this batshit crazy lawyer does have some actual evidence of wrongdoing, but these texts ain't it. Sounds like, at worst, a misunderstanding.

Just tune in to Facebook, Instagram or Tik Tok today to find out lmao

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

I mean that apology could be for getting an erection while he's getting massaged. We'll never truly know IF that's the only evidence there is.

2 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

I mean that apology could be for getting an erection while he's getting massaged. We'll never truly know IF that's the only evidence there is.

Not saying Deshaun is innocent, but this has happened to me multiple times, and i felt embarassed each time. Only one of them i sent an apology text.  So your example isnt far off as a possibility....

• Beer 1

if he is innocent of all of this I still question deshaun’s judgement in setting up these types of appointments through Instagram. It just screams of immaturity. I get he’s a 25 year old dude but come on. Gotta make better decisions. If he did do this he should never play another snap in the nfl. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

if he is innocent of all of this I still question deshaun’s judgement in setting up these types of appointments through Instagram. It just screams of immaturity. I get he’s a 25 year old dude but come on. Gotta make better decisions. If he did do this he should never play another snap in the nfl. 

lol what? This is how younger folks are doing things now. There's nothing wrong with setting something like this up on Instagram. How many companies/individuals do business on social media these days? Just because he's an NFL star means he can't?