• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

https://www.outkick.com/deshaun-watson-sexual-assault-lawsuits-no-4-7/

Not sure if this has been linked. Details cases 4-7. Some tame stuff ... and some messed up stuff.

Yeah - I still don't know what to make of these complaints. It's some pretty sketchy stuff and a pattern of poor judgement if all of this is true? 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

If I were in his shoes...I would have one massage therapist (male) that I go to exclusively.

Which gender aside is a huge thing. When people find a doctor, dentist, hairstylist, Massage therapist, etc etc they go to that same person indefinitely. A bunch of random IG women(whether certified or not) doesn’t really say medicinal properties were the most important factor in his mind. 

Plus don’t NFL teams have crews or contracts with services to do massages for their guys through their medical staff? I would think so at least. 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah - I still don't know what to make of these complaints. It's some pretty sketchy stuff and a pattern of poor judgement if all of this is true? 

Well like Shannon Sharpe said on his show....he has the same masseuse for years. Even before metoo or whatever I wouldn't be having a different person everytime and all that poo. There is definitely bad judgement at least.

And I do just that myself as I need a lot of work. Have had the same person for years. 

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Which gender aside is a huge thing. When people find a doctor, dentist, hairstylist, Massage therapist, etc etc they go to that same person indefinitely. A bunch of random IG women(whether certified or not) doesn’t really say medicinal properties were the most important factor in his mind. 

Plus don’t NFL teams have crews or contracts with services to do massages for their guys through their medical staff? I would think so at least. 

Absolutely

1 hour ago, stirs said:

Did ya'll need massages when you were 25?

If so, why?

It's quite common for athletes to get massages and mobility work.

What I find unusual is that he brought in people from outside the organization. 

Why wouldn't he use the training room and team trainers?

• Pie 1