• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

Just now, Harbingers said:

Didn’t say it had to be a press conference or even an interview but his people need to put out a video statement from him. 

Not even close either way.

1.) If he's innocent you just let them go until they make a mistake and can be caught out in it. The more people in this case the easier if innocent.
2.) If you're guilty - speaks for itself

Literally no reason to nor would any discount dollar tree lawyer do that.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also reported now that one of the masseuses was referred to him by Quincy Avery.

For what its worth. Thats also Trey Lance's personal QB coach

Doesn't mean anything one way or another. Just recognized the name from Lance's pro day.

Edited by SteveSmithTD89

43 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

https://www.outkick.com/deshaun-watson-sexual-assault-lawsuits-no-4-7/

Not sure if this has been linked. Details cases 4-7. Some tame stuff ... and some messed up stuff.

Geez Louise....This is not looking good for Watsons future in the NFL, and his freedom in general at this point.  I think we can go ahead and shelve those trade talks.  

Looks like he should have just paid the first woman off when she quietly approached him looking for a settlement, and probably nobody would know anything about this.

Just now, SteveSmithTD89 said:

That's part of the angle i've taken this whole time. This was clearly more than just DW and some IG massages. Something was up I just wonder what this blows up. 

41 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Which gender aside is a huge thing. When people find a doctor, dentist, hairstylist, Massage therapist, etc etc they go to that same person indefinitely. A bunch of random IG women(whether certified or not) doesn’t really say medicinal properties were the most important factor in his mind. 

Plus don’t NFL teams have crews or contracts with services to do massages for their guys through their medical staff? I would think so at least. 

These massages had absolutely nothing to do with getting a massage.  These NFL teams probably employ the best of the best when it comes to something like this.  These cases are about Watson getting his rocks off.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Doesn't mean anything one way or another. Just recognized the name from Lance's pro day.

Another reportedly referred by a trainer who works for the Texans.

From 2014:

Buzbee has previously gone billboard-big, too. According to his Instagram, in 2014 Buzbee put 10 billboards up around Houston with the message, “Keep Johnny football in Texas!” trying to get the Texans to draft Manziel, the former Texas A&M star and Heisman Trophy winner.

“… I put up 10 billboards up around Houston asking my neighbor Mr. McNair [former Texans owner Bob McNair] to draft the greatest college football player ever,” Buzbee wrote in the caption. “Obviously, it didn’t happen.”

Edited by panthers320

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

These massages had absolutely nothing to do with getting a massage.  These NFL teams probably employ the best of the best when it comes to something like this.  These cases are about Watson getting his rocks off.

Almost sounds like a fetish or something.

Yes he could still be innocent, but being accused of something like this by more than twenty women looks pretty bad.