• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

6 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

You’re under the impression the McNair’s care about the football aspect of this. 

They’re billionaires whose dad has said they can’t let the inmates run the asylum. 

The McNair’s would rather wreck this kid than let their ego take a hit by giving into his trade demands. 

Again, I feel Watson deserves the benefit of the doubt until something legit is shown

Again they don't have to cede to any trade demands hes under contract five more years they can efficiently end his career by calling him on it. 

1 minute ago, Zod said:

Well that sucks. Dammit Deshaun.

What does that have to do with anything? If he didn't pay for services and that's what they are after, Lawyer decides to add grievances to their claims to increase the chances of settlement. Or perhaps they agreed to something beforehand that hasn't come to light. If they agreed to services of a sexual nature, and it's in writing, they stand to lose their license I'd imagine.

• Poo 1

Just now, Sam Mills Fan said:

So Tony Buzbee really saved our franchise's asses. I'm convinced we were going to pull the trigger on sending 3 firsts and other poo to the Texans this week to take him on. Imagine if we had done that and days later this whole thing blew up.

Hopefully we can wait until it's over and then send one first to them. If big Ben can rape someone and keep playing, deshaun should be able to move past this eventually

59 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

It's quite common for athletes to get massages and mobility work.

What I find unusual is that he brought in people from outside the organization. 

Why wouldn't he use the training room and team trainers?

Why would he use staff of an organization he wants nothing to do with?

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Hopefully we can wait until it's over and then send one first to them. If big Ben can rape someone and keep playing, deshaun should be able to move past this eventually

Different world now. Don't forget Tepper came to the Panthers in part because of weird sexual stuff Jerry Richardson was doing.