• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Samuel to Washington

Mr. Scot

13 hours ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Good for him. Wouldn't want him back at that price point with Moores deal on the horizon.

My hope (pipe dream) was that we could get a cheaper 1 year and get to pick between him and Anderson next year. Glad he got his money though. Too bad for him it with WFT. Ron misused him for years.

19 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I forgot about Perryman. We are already 1 down so 1 or 2 more signings and we have no shot. Ugh, last year was when we knew we’d lose a ton of FAs and wouldn’t be competitive. Pisses me off how bad Marty was. Easily would have had 4 comp picks with a 3rd. In a deep OL class, would have been fuging perfect. We could have gone hog wild on O picks and still had the opportunity to snag a LB/CB.

Honestly, we should EXPECT this.  A team that is short on talent is always going to sign more FA's than a team with abundant talent.  I think it's fair to say our team is on the "short" end of the talent scale right now.

51 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

If they're looking at a replacement in the draft, this year has a ton of guys. 

Tylan Wallace, Jalen Darden, that UCLA kid who also wears number 10, Amari Rodgers

Paying a #3WR three years/$34.5 million is nuts.  We can easily draft a 4th or 5th rounder to replace that position for the next 4 years on the cheap.  Samuel is wayyy overrated right now, but good for him.

Just now, HardcoreHokie said:

Paying a #3WR three years/$34.5 million is nuts.  We can easily draft a 4th or 5th rounder to replace that position for the next 4 years on the cheap.  Samuel is wayyy overrated right now, but good for him.

He's being paid what he's worth on the market, his skill set is replaceable tho