• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby taking a low key shot at Teddy?

Maybe not a shot at anyone directly but without a doubt it's a low key comment on the ineptitude of our deep passing game and specifically how timid we were from behind center. Why else mention it? We can talk about these things without having to use kid gloves. These guys are grown.

• Beer 3

47 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

I'm just tired of seeing deep passes to DJ underthrown. 

Robby was affected by that too, but I would argue that Teddy not timing the ball correctly on short to medium passes and getting the ball to Robby while he was actually making his break affected Robby and the offense most of all. And, yeah, I'm tired of that poo too!

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, joemac said:

I believe that ship has sailed, considering they just officially added the words "finna" and supposably" to the dictionary....

36 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

When will it be cool to tweet/speak normal?  

Whenever linguistic discrimination becomes acceptable.

So hopefully never.

• Flames 1

26 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Robby looked frustrated the second part of last season. A wide out getting tired of a noodle arm , isn’t reaching.

Just because you speak positive about 1 person doesnt mean you're subliminally being negative about another..if I compliment grandma cooking dont mean moms is bad. 

reach GIF

30 minutes ago, frankw said:

Maybe not a shot at anyone directly but without a doubt it's a low key comment on the ineptitude of our deep passing game and specifically how timid we were from behind center. Why else mention it? We can talk about these things without having to use kid gloves. These guys are grown.

Maybe because his former team mate went to a team with another of his former team mate and he knows how he plays...maybe just sayin he isn't afraid to throw deep.

Reaching So Close GIF by TELUS

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Maybe because his former team mate went to a team with another of his former team mate and he knows how he plays...maybe just sayin he isn't afraid to throw deep.

Reaching So Close GIF by TELUS

If this is your means of coping with the truth do you my man. But no matter how many posts you make about this the quarterback position for the Carolina Panthers will continue to be evaluated and upgraded if need be because this is about making money when it boils down to it. Cheers.

36 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Robby looked frustrated the second part of last season. A wide out getting tired of a noodle arm , isn’t reaching.

Yeah, Robby seemed to get his targets cut down but he certainly had a lot of the same deep ball issues that DJ had. I remember the one where Teddy had Robby wide open for a long TD but Robby had to come back and make a great catch to even stay in bounds. After, looks like a nice long completion but again a terrible long throw where the WR saved Teddy.

• Pie 1

Robby wouldn't be trashing Bridgewater. He just had his most successful season working with him in large part because Robby has trouble with the fastball. It's a story told in his catch percentages by season before he got here. he never touched 60%, much less the 70% he caught last season. 

17 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Robby was affected by that too, but I would argue that Teddy not timing the ball correctly on short to medium passes and getting the ball to Robby while he was actually making his break affected Robby and the offense most of all. And, yeah, I'm tired of that poo too!

I can remember a ton of times where DJ, Robby and Samuel had to make spectacular plays to avoid interceptions and catch the ball. It’s a shame that we won’t have the 3 together with a good arm. Had we not splurged an extra $70-80M on nothing we probably could have easily resigned Samuel or replaced him a another solid WR3.

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

If this is your means of coping with the truth do you my man. But no matter how many posts you make about this the quarterback position for the Carolina Panthers will continue to be evaluated and upgraded if need be because this is about making money when it boils down to it. Cheers.

Huh? I thought we were talking about the tweet. Anyway #deshaun2021