• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson to Carolina?

HardcoreHokie

I would immediately be off the wagon for the first time since the Panthers became a team. 

I wouldn’t want Wilson if they gave us their three first round picks as well. 

Not no but HELL no. 

We saw last year what a QB with zero swag can do. 

Imagine what a QB with potentially less swag would do.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Three firsts, a third and two players.

The available players they were willing to offer reportedly included Khalil Mack and Akiem Hicks.

Though they initially considered Chicago's offer, Seattle is not ready to move on from Russ.

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the offer was enough to make the Seahawks think about it.

“The Seahawks slept on it,’’ he said Wednesday. “They discussed it. (On Tuesday), they decided — specifically, coach Pete Carroll does not want to rebuild. They decided, ‘We are not trading Russell Wilson to the Bears.’’’

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/analysis-why-the-bears-reportedly-offering-the-kitchen-sink-for-russell-wilson-wasnt-enough-for-the-seahawks/

• Beer 1

There are people who wouldn't actually take Wilson at all? I know we had the little rivalry going for a time and at one point the thought of him in a Panthers uniform would have been inconceivable but then along came 2020 and the sight of Teddy Bridgewater throwing a football.

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, hepcat said:

I'd rather have teddy for another season than to give away 3 first round draft picks for that weirdo. pretty sure he doesn't even have a soul. 

Wilson give me sociopath vibes for some reason.  He reminds me of Patrick Bateman.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

There are people who wouldn't actually take Wilson at all? I know we had the little rivalry going for a time and at one point the thought of him in a Panthers uniform would have been inconceivable but then along came 2020 and the sight of Teddy Bridgewater throwing a football.

For the 8th pick or 3 first, more picks and 2 starters?

For a guy who wants top pay and personel control, I'm a no on both honestly. Just draft one.

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, Bronn said:

I would immediately be off the wagon for the first time since the Panthers became a team. 

I wouldn’t want Wilson if they gave us their three first round picks as well. 

Not no but HELL no. 

We saw last year what a QB with zero swag can do. 

Imagine what a QB with potentially less swag would do.

I lost a few IQ points reading this. Are you 14? 

• Beer 1